Does Canada Have A Better Education System Than the USA? by ca.edubirdie - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Does Canada Have A Better Education System Than the USA?

  • Joined Jan 2021
  • Published Books 15

Image Link: https://pixabay.com/photos/canada-toronto-university-st-george-1184338/

Among the primary considerations when deciding on the university to join is the tuition fee, the cost of living, and the chances of getting a job once you complete your school. If you are thinking of studying abroad, then the USA is one of the best options to consider. However, are Canadian universities better? You can check the comparison below.

The Cost of Education

Canada is the main competitor, thanks to the low cost of education. Note that the private institutions in both countries may be expensive than the public institution. However, when it comes to public universities, Canadian universities have a lower tuition fee. It is all thanks to the government policies put in place to make education affordable. It is estimated that the annual fee for an undergraduate student in the US is 33,215 dollars while Canadian universities charge an average of 23,300 dollars annually.

Are you afraid to study abroad? Do not worry. Some experts help with essay writing for university learners making your life bearable. They observe confidentiality, so no one will know that they helped you. You can use the time to familiarize yourself with the place and learn their language and culture. These experts charge a fair price and offer quality work.

The Cost of Living

Generally, education is expensive. However, you cannot afford to go to a country where you cannot afford the basic needs. Rent and transport are a bit high compared to its rival. The crime rate in the US is also higher. Therefore, if you decide to attend a Canadian university, you will enjoy security and rent discounts and affordable transport. 

Job and Career Opportunities

The popularity of the US has increased over the years due to the massive job market. Unfortunately, with the pandemic, the unemployment rate has increased. Though the Canadian job market has been hit, it is still better than that of the US. That means you can quickly secure a job compared to when in the US. 

Grading and Motivation

The passing grade of the Canadian schools is at 50%, while that of the US is 60%-70%. Note that Canadian universities emphasize students’ critical thinking and multiculturalism. Their teachers are also paid well thus well motivated compared to those in the United States.

Conclusion

Have you been wondering whether to join a Canadian or US university? You have your answer here. The Canadian university has a lower passing grade, and their teachers are well paid thus motivated enough. You can get a job quickly when studying in a Canadian University than in the US. The security, tuition fee, and cost of living are also lower than that of the US.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content