E. Coli Testing Market

by PranaliPawar

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

E. Coli Testing Market

  • Joined Jun 2022
  • Published Books 10
  1. Coli Testing Market:Overview

Foodborne and waterborne diseases are rapidly increasing across the globe, especially in developing and underdeveloped nations. Among other different causative organisms, E. coli is identified as a major factor responsible for foodborne and waterborne diseases. Increased cases of such health issues are creating crucial need for products from the E. coli testing market.

The prevalence of hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) and diarrhea is increasing across the globe. E. coli is one of the major causes of this infection. So, there is a crucial requirement for the E. coli testing method in order to find a suitable and effective treatment for these diseases. These factors are expected to result in to significant demand opportunities in the E. coli testing market in the years ahead.

Request A Sample: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=4822

Different clinical and environmental samples are regularly tested for the identification of E. coli contamination. The same test is also important to take a variety of preventive measures. The need for performing this E. coli testing procedure becomes more important during epidemics to stop the infection spread. So, increased instances of foodborne and waterborne diseases are anticipated to boost demand opportunities in the E. coli testing market.

The spread of E. coli and high mobility rates due to this health condition are likely to augment growth opportunities in the E. coli testing market. The valuation of the E. coli testing market was US$ 1380.0 Mn in 2018. As per the research report by TMR, the E. coli testing market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.

Increase in Initiatives by Government and Non-government Organizations to Increase Awareness May Boost Market Growth

A rapid increase in the regulatory requirements on use of food and water for human being has boosted the demand opportunities in the E. coli testing market.

Request Brochure: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=4822

According to the U. S. FDA 2009 policy, the source of bottled water must be tested by the vendor in order to identify potential contaminants such as E. coli. This FDA policy also emphasizes that the consistent record for testing of source water should be maintained by manufacturers of bottled water. Further, in case of positive test results for E. coli, required treatment measures need to be taken by the manufacturers. The implementation of such precautionary measures is estimated to boost growth opportunities in the E. coli testing market.

Furthermore, an increasing number of initiatives are taken by various government and non-government organizations to grow awareness about the infections caused by E. coli. This factor is anticipated to create sales opportunities in the E. coli testing market in the upcoming years.

Prominent players operating in the market are increasing involvements in acquisitions & collaboration activities. These market players are also engaged in product launches, development of technologically advanced products, and regulatory approvals activities. All the strategies are anticipated to boost expansion opportunities in the E. coli testing market in the forthcoming years.

Request for covid19 Impact Analysis: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=4822

Some of these key players engaged in the E. coli testing market include Becton, NanoLogix, Inc., BioMerieux Inc., Alere Inc., CPI International, Inc., Meridian Bioscience, Inc., and IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.

High Cost of Enzyme-Substrate Test May Hamper Growth of E. Coli Testing Market

Presence/absence test kit or enzyme-substrate test serves as a major product that boosts growth in the E. coli market. The average cost of this test kit is between US$ 3 and US$ 6 per unit test. Still, the price of the test is comparatively higher than the individual apparatus.

Membrane filtration is popularly used test in different countries across the globe, especially in middle- and low-income countries. This test offers accurate test results, and it is more efficient as compared to readymade presence/absence test kits. So, comparatively higher cost serves as a prominent factor to limit the use of presence/absence test kits across different developing countries.

Global E. Coli Testing Market, by End User

  • Clinical Testing Methods
    • Diagnostic Laboratories
    • Hospital
    • Physician Offices

 

More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:

 

 

PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/prp-and-prf-in-cosmetics-market.html

 

Fetal Bovine Serum Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/fetal-bovine-serum-market.html

 

Cell Culture Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/cell-culture-market.html

 

Cell Culture Media, Sera, and Reagents Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/cell-culture-media-sera-reagents-market.html

 

Bioprocess Technology Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/bioprocess-technology-market.html

 

Medical Waste Management Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/medical-waste-management-market.html

 

Mice Model Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/mice-model-market.html

 

About Us

Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.

Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information, we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem-solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.

TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.”

Contact Us

 

Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
Tel: +1-518-618-1030
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]

 

 

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content