Earthquake (Ori Zohar, Udi Tellias & Omer Danoch)

by natural disasters

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Earthquake (Ori Zohar, Udi Tellias & Omer Danoch)

  • Joined Nov 2017
  • Published Books 33

Earthquakes occur because of the pressure in the Earth’s core that is looking for a way to erupt. An earthquake causes a lot of damage, such as the collapse of buildings and death of animals. The largest earthquake occurred in Tzilla and its number was 9.5. Some of the earthquakes occurred in Israel but relatively low intensity to other countries.

It is important to note that an earthquake that occurs at sea can cause a tsunami.

2
Earthquake (Ori Zohar, Udi Tellias & Omer Danoch) by natural disasters - Ourboox.com
Earthquake (Ori Zohar, Udi Tellias & Omer Danoch) by natural disasters - Ourboox.com

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ADzXKnI7ab8″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

5

Our names are Uri Udi and Omer And we wanted to tell you about something that happened to us Yesterday was a normal day but suddenly we felt something strange happening we saw all kinds of objects moving alone and we were very scared. We turned on the television and saw that they were talking about a strong earthquake We were very scared and hid. We called the parents and they told us not to worry and that it would pass. After the earthquake ended, we heard that 70 people had been killed. After the earthquake, we realized that nature is very dangerous and we must beware of phenomena that cause damage.

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content