English assignment by Raz Barzilay - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

English assignment

  • Joined Jan 2017
  • Published Books 1

League Of Legends

League Of Legends also known as LOL is a M.O.B.A (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game released by Riot games on October 9 2009. In League Of Legends there are three lanes and the jungle between the lanes. There is Top and Mid which are solo lanes and bot lane that is the duo lane. There are several classes in league of legends such as Marksman,Mage,Slayer,Tank,Controller and Fighter. In League Of Legends there are also summoner spells that can grant you a buff or debuff an enemy and move you across the map such as Teleport,Exhaust,Barrier and smite. The jungle that lays between the lane has several monsters also known as jungle camps, some of these camps give you buffs and some give you HP(Hit Points) upon smiting(Summoner spell) the main objective of the jungler is to assist the other lanes by ganking(coming to lane and attacking the enemy laner) the enemies to tip the favor to your laners side. the major jungle camps are the Dragon and Baron Nashor, the Dragon has five different forms and with five different buffs that will stack up to three times , Infernal(Attack Buff),Ocean(HP and Mana Regeneration every five seconds),Cloud(Movement speed buff),Mountain(Bonus damage to turrets) and elder(Increases all stacks effects and deals damage overtime to enemies). The main objective of the game is to destroy the enemy nexus but beforehand you need to destroy the outer turret(Enemy/Ally structure that defends the lane) The inner tower, The Inhibitor tower, The Inhibitor(Upon destroying the Inhibitor your minions will gain a massive buff granting them double the HP and Attack Damage) and both of the nexus turrets.

2
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2c/cf/ea/2ccfeafb3756ee368a8195543f278fa0.jpg

Reflection 

The project was enjoyable and the site was fairly easy to use.I picked this game because it is a game i’ve been playing for several years now and probably my favorite game of all times I recommend this game to anyone who enjoys PVP(Player Versus Player) strategy games.

4
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/303/227/2d3.png
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content