F1 101 by serhat topal - Illustrated by Serhat Topal - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

F1 101

by

Artwork: Serhat Topal

  • Joined Nov 2023
  • Published Books 1

ENTRY OF THE GLADIATORS

 

 

The history of  F1 is a thrilling journey through the evolution of motorsport. It began in the 1950s, stemming from pre-World War II racing competitions and gaining official recognition with the establishment of the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) World Championship for Drivers in 1950.

 

 

 

 

2

F1’s early years saw iconic drivers like Juan Manuel Fangio and Stirling Moss battling on dangerous tracks with minimal safety measures. Technological advancements, including aerodynamics, engine development, and safety improvements, transformed the sport over the decades.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3

Legendary rivalries, such as those between Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost or James Hunt and Niki Lauda, captured global attention, contributing to F1’s popularity.

 

4

The sport’s expansion into new global markets, controversies, rule changes, and the dominance of teams like Ferrari, McLaren, and Mercedes have all shaped its rich history. Today, F1 remains a pinnacle of motorsport, with cutting-edge technology, talented drivers, and a passionate fan base enjoying races across the world.

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content