Three children and a monster

by Idan Gechman

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Three children and a monster

  • Joined May 2020
  • Published Books 3

Three friends, Ron, Hermione and Harry went for a walk in the woods, as they did every day after school. They thought it would be a regular afternoon, but this time it was not a regular walk. During the walk the children heard a strange sound, coming from a dark cave. Harry, Ron and Hermione were very curious to know, what was the sound coming from the cave. They entered the cave and saw a monster. The monster said hello to the children and asked what are their names?  Hermione answered: “Sorry, but we do not talk to strangers” and then Harry said: “Let’s go from here before our parents start worrying”. Before they exit the cave, the monster shouted: “Wait! I think you want to hear what I have to say”, but they were already outside. They decided not to 

tell their parents about this.

 

 

מערת יונים בהר גמל | מערות ואגדות

 

2

 The next day, the children returned to the woods and heard the same voice again. They wanted to know what the monster wanted to say to them. The children came in and heard the monster. The monster wanted to fulfill their two wishes. The first wish the children asked was to have a magic power.

 

בניית אתרים ב WIX | קידום אתרי WIX | Wix Monster

3

The monster fulfilled their wish. The next day the kids went to a talent competition, but they couldn’t control the magic and did a lot of damage. They turned their hair to  spaghetti, they turned their fingers into frog heads. Also, they turned some woman’s cat to a mouse.  After that, they went to a cafeehouse in town and accidentally turned all the coffee into mud and all the people there were very angry.

lovepik_401319091 גרפיקה_תמונה חינם נערים מצוירים ביד מאשימים את ...

 

4

Then they unanimously decided not to use magic anymore and came home. The next morning, they got up and went to school but also there they made a big fuss unintentionally, they turned all the teachers to kids, and the kids became old. That moment they really panicked, they tried to correct their actions but caused more harm. They decided to leave the school so they would  not hurt others. The children ran away to their homes but the damage did not stop there because they shrunk their parents to the size of Gook, and soon after they realized there was only one thing to do to fix it.

יאיר בוהדנה: בית ספר

5

The three kids ran to the tunnel without too much talk and they asked for their second and final wish and it was all back to their previous condition and so the children returned to their homes and were happy to find that their parents were back to their natural size. They told their parents everything. Their parents were not angry with them but asked them to think twice before they do something like this again.  And so they did, and the children continue to keep the promise to this day. 

עבודה אקדמית אחריות הורים למעשי ילדיהם ופיצויים לצד שלישי, אחריות ...

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content