How i moved 2 apartment in a month

by Michal lurie

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

How i moved 2 apartment in a month

  • Joined Mar 2023
  • Published Books 8

Around October I started to search for apartment, my mom decided that she is leaving her apartment, so I decided to spread my wing and build my own space.

I talked to a friend from work, and she told me she is looking for an apartment too. So, we started to search together around TLV ,and after a month and a half of tedious searching we understood that the common budget we had was too low for the current housing situation so we decided that each of us would go her own way.

I found an apartment in a place I didn’t believe I would live in but the apartments was big and spacious. We all need to compromise sometimes no? there was another roommate who seemed nice and thoughtful and we had great chemistry.

Everything was great we signed the contract and I moved in hopeful of the peaceful new beginning.

Quickly it turned out that the roommate was not the person I believed he was. He was thoughtless dirty and was completely out of place , I was shocked and lost all hope. I tried to get out so I wont be there any spare second . I started to search after only a month i lived there for a new apartment.

I rejoined all the groups I left on Facebook. And  surprisingly after only an hour of searching I found my dream apartment, near the sea with a balcony in the best location I could hope for. With the greatest roommate and a great landlord. I was so relived. I finally found my place to build my own peaceful space.

My take from this is that sometimes to get where you want you need to go through hurdles to get what you deserve.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content