How many levels of tajweed are there? by Rajazaini - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

How many levels of tajweed are there?

  • Joined Jun 2021
  • Published Books 4

What is Tajweed?

Tajweed refers to the proper set of rules to follow during the recitation. Tajweed means the proper pronunciation. Tajweed Ul Quran is obligatory to learn. The language of the Quran is Arabic and is a very sensitive language. There are many letters in Arabic which have the almost same sounds but the articulation points are different. Tajweed means read every letter with its right.

 

Why it is important to learn Tajweed?

Quran was revealed on the last prophet Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W). it is a book of guidance for the whole of mankind. To get success in every field of life you must need guidance from the book of Allah. ALLAH is the creator planner and owner of our lives. We have to follow the all teachings. Quran language is Arabic and a little tough language to read. It has many letters which have the same sounds but their articulation points are different. So, if you pronounce any letter wrong, that means you are changing thye meaning of the Quran words. It is very sinful because the words of the Quran are the words of ALLAH. You can also learn Quran online with Tajweed.

 

What are the levels of Tajweed?

Learning a Tajweed is not easy, but not too much difficult. You must need some time and effort to learn. Follow the rules start from the Noorani Qaida and then pass all the levels of the Tajweed Quran to make your pronunciation good.

 

There are the major three levels of the Tajweed, these are mentioned below in detail:

  1. Al-Tahkeeq
  2. Al-Hadr
  3. Al-Tadweer

 

Al Tahkeeq:

This is the first level of learning the Tajweed Ul Quran. In this, you will learn all the rules of Tajweed and practice all of these rules slowly and continuously to make it easy for you. Practice makes a man perfect in everything. It is one of the perfect levels of reading.

 

Al Hadr:

Now if you pass the level of Tajweed, Al Tahkeeq then move to the next level of Tajweed that is Al Hadr. At this level, you will learn the practice of the Tajweed rules at a fast speed. This is only possible because of practicing. Fluency in your pronunciation only comes from practice. But keep in mind, Reading a Quran with the Tajweed rules is compulsory.

 

Al Tadweer:

In this level of Tajweed Ul Quran, you have to stay in the middle of Al Tahkeeq and Al Hadr. Not recite the verses of the Quran soo fast or so slow. Stay in middle and practice all the rules of Tajweed accurately. It is the most used level of Tajweed Ul Quran.

 

 

Conclusion:

Quran is the holy book of Muslims, a book of guidance, a book that will spread the light inb your life. Must hold the teachings of this book tightly. Learn it with the proper articulation points. Must learn it from someone good in it.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content