HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THE RAT CYCLE by Daniil Bezzubets - Illustrated by Daniil Bezzubets - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THE RAT CYCLE

by

Artwork: Daniil Bezzubets

  • Joined Jun 2023
  • Published Books 1

Hi to everybody! Welcome to a piece of my world! Today I`ll try to interest you..

 

I`ve decided to choose such the topic to help some people realize the condition they are in. Furthermore, what is the most important, I`d like to help them do the first step into their bright and happy future and, finally, encourage to start developing the personality of everybody.

 

That`s literally necessary for everyone, who wants to develop, to get out of the confort zone and start making the adjustments to the everyday routine. So, today I`m going to give you some useful practical tips, which were being understood and were being accepted by me for years, to increase the level of your living.

 

2
HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THE RAT CYCLE by Daniil Bezzubets - Illustrated by Daniil Bezzubets - Ourboox.com

To begin with..

 

The first your step to the bright future should be the understanding and realizing who you are and what you want to do in your life. If writing simplier, first of all, it`s necessary to find your life mission.

 

There is the great tool which can help you structurize the daily life, monitor your progress, reach the global life goals which seem to be unattainable at the first glance, make your routine work much easier, enter the state of flow (continuous improvement) and, finally, understand what exactly you want from a life. The faster you’ll do it, the better it will be for you.

 

The name of this tool is Kaizen Planning. It came to us from the ancient Asia and believe me, it’s very useful in the common life. I have been using it for some month in my everyday work and want to surely admit that I have never seen such the great system.

 

I don’t want to pay a lot of your attention to all the features of Kaizen Planning because there`re a lot of further tips too. All in all, if you are interested in it, you can find a wide range of information in the Internet.

4
HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THE RAT CYCLE by Daniil Bezzubets - Illustrated by Daniil Bezzubets - Ourboox.com

Efficiency

 

Nowadays, we live in such a world where the people who work little but effectively have much better results and are more successful that the people who work hard everyday without keeping the reasonable balance.

 

Have you heard about a rule “80/20” ? If not, please, find out about it and set into your life!

 

So, let`s make a conclusion that we have to do everything to maintain our efficient condition and don’t overwork.

 

Here I`ve written you some tips how to do it:

 

  1. Have a healthy 8-hour sleep

  2. Spend 1 hour of your day outdoors

  3. Have the regular exersices

  4. Take a сontrast shower

  5. Find the hobbies and communicate with people who fill you by energy

  6. Control the amount of your productivity and keep the balance between the work and the rest

 

All the advices are aimed to increase the lever of your body energy and to create the new neural connections in our brains.

 

The previous tips can seem to you like very trivial and common but I`ve recently realized that they are really very important, especially when we are talking about the teenagers. So, just try following all of them and you’ll see the first changes very soon!

6
HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THE RAT CYCLE by Daniil Bezzubets - Illustrated by Daniil Bezzubets - Ourboox.com

Well, we follow the Kaizen Planning and we are efficient for now. What else?

 

Everybody who tries to move forwards and keeps improving the personality should indentify his/her main life spheres and increase the competence in them. By the way, obviously, the person who set the main spheres know where he/she should move and what to do.

 

Here are my 5 spheres of life which I`m trying to improve:

 

Self-Development

Finance

Sport & Health

Communication

Rest

 

I was thinking for a long time which spheres are better to determine and stopped exactly on them. In my opinion, they combine all the moral, mental and physical aspects and values which the modern person needs for a living.

 

By the way, my experience says that all the life spheres should be kept in a balance and only then the person will have a possibility to live the full life and completely enjoy it ))

 

Probably, they will also be useful for you, so, I’ll leave them here.

8
HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THE RAT CYCLE by Daniil Bezzubets - Illustrated by Daniil Bezzubets - Ourboox.com
HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THE RAT CYCLE by Daniil Bezzubets - Illustrated by Daniil Bezzubets - Ourboox.com

And finally..

 

At the end of my book I`d like to give you the practical advices which help me everyday and can be helpful for you too. Every further conclusion is made by myself only from my life experience..

 

READ THE BOOKS

 

YOU ARE ALWAYS AT THE FIRST PLACE

 

COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE

 

DEVELOP CRITICAL THINKING

 

FIND YOUR LIFE`S WORK AND MISSION

 

DO THE SPORTS

 

CONTINUOUSLY FIND OUT SMTH NEW

 

The last thing I want to mention is..

Don`t waste, invest

11
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content