Important Aspects Businesses Can Learn from Amazon Concerning Deftly Designing their Portal

by Muneeb Qadar

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Important Aspects Businesses Can Learn from Amazon Concerning Deftly Designing their Portal

My name is Muneeb Qadar and I am a professional brand SEO strategist from Branex - Web Design Company in Read More
  • Joined Jul 2020
  • Published Books 1

We all live in a digital world where the importance of the internet cannot be ruled out. In fact, e-commerce is one aspect that has revolutionized shopping habits forever. And if I ask you to name one company that comes into your mind when I say the word e-commerce, I bet more than half of you will say Amazon or eBay. These two companies are renowned worldwide as the giants when it comes to e-commerce and online shopping.

 

While many factors can make a website successful, for e-commerce businesses or startups, web design is one of the most important ones. This factor alone is not easy to implement, as many aspects make it a demanding job. Businesses need to be on their toes to get a web design that can complement their products or services well and can attract their target audience.

 

So, what’s so special about the design of Amazon or eBay so that they attract millions of online visitors daily? Let’s offer you some insight into the web design of Amazon and how eCommerce companies can implement those design elements onto their website.

 

The Amazon Effect

 

On 21st July 2020, Jeff Bezos’s net worth increased by over 13 billion dollars. That’s one of the highest increases in the net worth of an individual in recent history. Although Jeff Bezos has a lot of other businesses apart from Amazon, this is where he earned the most. Virtually every one of us must have visited amazon.com or other websites related to particular countries, the design is not something out of this world but captivates the visitors completely.

 

The choice of colors for the landing page, home page, and all the other subpages can be the deciding factor for your target audience. It can make or break your chance of doing well. Amazon uses a predominantly dark theme on the top and bottom of the website. Have you thought about the fact that Amazon leads the market by a long margin, and it can surely sell the most products even if it boasts of a bad design? So why does it focus too much on design? Read on.

 

Design is something that can make a person sit back and appreciate it. We all visit hundreds of thousands of websites during our lifetime, but only a few of them get our attention like no other. But the preferences of people around the world are not similar. A design that will work for the audience in Dubai may not get the same level of appreciation from those living in Dublin. That’s why Amazon has created websites for different countries where they operate.

 

A Different Portal for Each Country

 

Amazon has been operating in multiple countries for some time now, and each country has a separate website. Some of the best-performing markets for Amazon are Germany, Mexico, and India. While Amazon can easily redirect all the traffic coming from all over the world to its main Amazon.com website, as it used to do earlier, it now uses a separate website for all the countries. The development and design process took a lot of time and effort, creating a portal according to the local flavor, but in the end, it all paid off.

 

Final Word

 

Color and design are one of the most important aspects of the success of any business. If you have read the blog carefully, you must have an idea about how these two features can impact the success of a website. In the case of Amazon, they know how to get their target market attracted to a website through distinct color and design.

 

Using different portals for all the countries in which they operate is another feather in their cap as they look to attract their audience. You can also achieve success for your venture in this way. And if you don’t know how to go about this task, you can always get apt support from a renowned web design Dubai agency for the best results.

 

You may not achieve the kind of success like Amazon, but you can make a great start in this concern. If you think you can add something valuable to this blog or want to enquire about any aspect, you are more than welcome to speak up, and I will get back to you at my earliest.

 

For any feedback, too, please use the comments section below.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content