Irena Sendler – Shalev Farhi & Itamar Hayut by shalev - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Irena Sendler – Shalev Farhi & Itamar Hayut

  • Joined Jan 2020
  • Published Books 1

Irena Sendler was a woman that saved thousands of jewish children during the Holocaust. Although she was not jewish, she still heroicly helped and saved a huge amount of jewish people by forging fake documents to smuggle out children from ghettos.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪Irena Sendler‬‏

Irena singlehandedly saved the lifes of approximatly two thousand five hundred children. She would create fake documents every day in order to get into the ghetto and convinced parents to let her smuggle their children out for a better chance at keeping them safe. She gave the children new names and places to stay such as orphanages, churches, convents, new homes, etc.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪Irena Sendler‬‏

The Nazis discover her operation in 1943 and arrested her. even after breaking her arms and feet in order to gain information from her about the children, she told them nothing. She was sentenced to death but was saved by the Polish underground.

Irena Sendler was born in 15 February 1910 to her mother, Janina Karolina Grzybowska, and her father, Stanisław Krzyżanowski. She occupied as a Social worker, humanitarian, nurse, administrator and an educator. Irena died in 12 May 2008 at the age of 98 from old age.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪Irena Sendler‬‏

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content