Ivy and the Kingdom

by rony

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ivy and the Kingdom

by

  • Joined Mar 2021
  • Published Books 3

Ivy and the Kingdom- Rony bloch and Mia nehmad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

Once upon a time there was a princess many years ago, there was a princess called Ivy.

She lives in the kingdom, Princess Ivy in the palace with her father (king), her mother (queen) and her brother (the prince).

One day Ivy and all the royalty sat down for a very large and nutritious meal. Ivy has always wanted to live a more selfish and adventurous life since she was little.

 

 

 

3
Ivy and the Kingdom by rony - Ourboox.com

 

One day Ivy decided to run away from the palace and the kingdom and go to the forest, she took a bag with her and loaded everything she saw in her room, she even snuck into the kitchen to take a lot of food.

She fled the palace quietly and luckily, the guards slept and were not awake to stop her and return her to the palace.

 

 

 

Castle Forest Woods - Free photo on Pixabay

5

She left the kingdom and the palace into the quiet forest.

In the morning when all the monarchs and citizens in the kingdom woke up everything was fine just fine but suddenly the servants came to wake Ivy from sleep, and they noticed Ivy was not in the room and saw that all her belongings were gone.

They were very stressed and afraid to tell the king and queen about it.

Finally, they told them, and they too were very stressed that Ivy had disappeared, the King and Queen issued a message to all the citizens of the kingdom that Ivy had disappeared and in the message they wrote to help them search for Ivy.

Throughout the day the citizens and all the people of the kingdom searched for it and did not find it.

6

At that time Ivy was scared, but if so she really enjoyed the forest and saw a lot of cute animals, some were scary but she overcame the fear of the scary animals and also the animals hooked up with Ivy.

In the kingdom the guards and people of the kingdom were awake all night looking for Ivy, but the only place they did not look for Ivy was the forest.

 

 

 

יַעַר | מלאי חינם של צילומים | LibreShot

7

Ivy made a small tent from the things she brought, so she could sleep in it and be in it for the day.

When morning came suddenly someone stranger came to the kingdom, but he was very smart.

The foreign man told the whole kingdom he could help

For them to look for Ivy.

8

 

 The people of the kingdom said we would be happy for you to help us look for Ivy, and then he suggested we look in the woods and the people of the kingdom said “how we did not think of this before”.

9

Ivy opened the morning with the food she had brought, and suddenly she saw a boy, the boy looked at the tent, and he tried to see who was there.

Suddenly Ivy came out of the tent to see who it was and saw it was a boy.

Then the boy looked at her and recognized her and said to her “the princess who is sought after in the whole kingdom”? Then Ivy said: “I did not know from this that the whole kingdom is looking for me in that everything I wanted to live a simpler and more independent life.”

Then the boy said, “You have to go back”, Ivy said: “No, I’m not going back there”. The boy said: ” Well, I will not tell”.

10

There was silence for a few minutes. “Sorry I did not introduce myself. My name is Omri. I live in a village near this forest”. 

Suddenly the guards of the kingdom came and saw Ivy, Ivy was immediately stressed and stood behind Omri. the guards told her to come back home we are looking for you for two whole days and then Ivy said “I am staying here with Omri”, Omri told her “come with me to the village I live with my family” the guards said “by no means are you coming back with us” !. Ivy and Omri fled from the forest to the village and Ivy never spoke to the kingdom again and lived happily ever after with Omri.

11
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content