Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!”

by

Artwork: Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С.

  • Joined May 2021
  • Published Books 10
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com

Спектакль на английском языке

по произведению О.Уайльда (1854-1900)

“Звездный мальчик”

                 В ролях:

  1. Автор :                               Горохов Айастаан, 6б  класс
  2. Звездный мальчик:          Ушницкий Ильсан, 6a класс
  3. Нищенка (Королева):      Григорьева Оля, 6а класс
  4. Прокаженный (Король): Собакин Артур, 6б класс
  5. Отец:                                  Флегонтов Стас, 6б класс
  6. Мать:                                   Никитина Алена, 6в класс
  7. Сводная сестра:                Осипова Сайыына, 6а класс
  8. Сводный брат:                  Филиппов Коля, 6б класс
  9. Волшебник:                      Степанов Айаал, 6б класс
  10. Стражник:                         Григорьев Богдан, 6б класс
3

Сцена 1

Лес. Зимняя ночь, стоит сильный мороз. Дровосек (отец) идет по лесу грустный. Внезапно падает большая яркая звезда, озаряя все вокруг, и скрывается за ближайшими деревьями.

Автор: Once upon a time a poor Woodcutter was going home through a great pine-forest. It was winter, and a night of bitter cold. Woodcutter reached the outskirts of  the forest, and saw the lights of the village.

Дровосекотец: I have found a treasure! (Развернув ткань, он видит спящего младенца, он берет ребенка на руки, бережно укутывает, уходит)

4
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com

Сцена 2

Деревня, перед домом дровосека-отца. Дровосек-отец подходит к дому и стучит в дверь. Дверь открывается, из нее выходит женщина.

Отец:  I have found something in the forest .

Мать: What is it? Show it to me!  Отец раскрывает сверток, показывая младенца.

Мать: Oh, dear! We have too many children and not enough money.

Отец: He is a star – child. I have found it in the wood.

Мать: Our children don’t have enough bread and shall we feed the child of another?

Отец: God cares for the sparrows even and feeds them.

Женщина смотрит на мужа, взгляд которого полон укоризны. Она протягивает руки и берет младенца, целует его и начинает укачивать. Звучит колыбельная. Отец берет дорогую ткань и янтарное ожерелье, которое было на ребенке и уносит в дом.

6
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com

Сцена 3

Автор: So, the star-Child was brought up with the children of the Woodcutter. And every year he became more beautiful and beautiful . But his beauty worked him evil. For he grew proud and cruel, and selfish.

Перед домом доровосека. Звездный мальчик вырос вместе с детьми дровосека. С каждым годом он становился все красивее. Но красота сослужила ему дурную службу; он вырос жестоким, эгоистичным и заносчивым.

Звездный мальчик (ЗМ) выходит на сцену с зеркалом в руке, прихорашиваясь на ходу, кричит на детей дровосека, которые выходят за ним.

Звездный мальчик (ЗМ) Hey! Where are you? Don’t you see that I’m waiting for you?

Сводный брат: Here we are. Excuse us, please/

Сводная сестра: Why are you shouting at us? We are not your servants!

ЗМYes, you are. Just look at yourselves. I am the son of the star and you are only poor  peasants !

8
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com

Сцена 4

Появляется нищенка в лохмотьях, она садиться под дерево отдохнуть.

Автор: One day there passed through the village a poor beggar-woman. Her dress were torn and ragged. And being very tired she sat down under a tree to rest.

ЗМ: Look! There is an ugly beggar-woman under that  tree. Come let us drive her hence. She is so ugly! (они подбегают и швыряют камни и дразнят ее, но внезапно замечает ЗМ и не может отвести от него взгляда..)

Отец: Stop it! You are hard at heat and know no mercy! What has this poor woman done to you that you should treat her in this way?

ЗМ в гневе топает ногой и кричит.

ЗМ:Who are you to ask me what I do? I’m not your son.

Отец: You speak truly.I found you in the forest.

 (нищенка издает громкий крик и теряет сознание. Из домика на крик выходит жена дровосека и помогает привести ее в чувство, дает ей воды и хлеба)

10
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com

Нищенка: Did you say that the child was found in the forest? And was it not ten years ago? 

Отец: Yes, it was in the forest that I found him, and it was ten years ago.

Нищенка: And what signs did you find with him? Was there a chain of amber upon his neck and a cloak of gold tissue broidered with stars?

Отец: Truly, it was even as you say. (Он приносит из дома ткань и ожерелье и показывает их нищенке, та вскрикивает от восторга)

Нищенка: Oh! He is my little son whom I lost in the forest. I pray you send for him quickly. (отец с женой убегают и зовут звездного мальчика )

Мать (обращаясь к ЗМ): Go into the house! Your  mother  is waiting for you. (ЗМ вбегает, на его лице восторг и ожидание, которое сменяется возмущением и злобой при виде нищенки…)

ЗМ: (со злобой в голосе) Why, where is mother? This ugly beggar-woman??!

Нищенка: I am your mother.

ЗМ: I am not your son!  You are a beggar, ugly and in rags! Get out of here!

12
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com

Нищенка: But you are  my little son whom I bare in the forest. The robbers stole you and left you to die. Come with me my son , I need your love!

ЗМ: I thought I was the child of some star. Get out and let me see you no more!!

Нищенка: My son, will you not kiss me before I go?

ЗМ: No, you are too ugly to look at. I would kiss the toad than you!

Нищенка поднимается с колен и плача уходит в лес.

Автор: So, the woman rose up and went away into the forest. The Star-Child  was glad, but when he  came to his playmates, they laughed at him and said that he was as ugly as the toad  and drove him out of the garden. The S-Ch.went to the well of water and looked into it, his face was a face of a toad.

 Рокот грома, молния, гаснет свет. ЗМ с новым гримом на лице.

ЗМ: Surely this has happened to me because of my sin. For I have driven my mother away. I will go and look for her.

Звездный мальчик убегает в лескрича MOTHER!

 

14
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com

Сцена 5

Лес. ЗМ идет в лес и слышит плач зайца, попавшего в силки и освобождает его.

Автор: For three years the S-Ch. wandered over the world. One day he came to the gate of the city.

Стражник: What is your business?

ЗМ:  I am looking for my mother.

Стражник: Who is your mother? Why are you looking for her?

ЗМ: My mother is a beggar  and I have treated her cruelly, I beg you to let me pass that she may forgive me.

Стражник: I can sell you and your price will be the price of a bowl of sweet wine.

Из ворот выходит человек со злым лицом и ведет мальчика в город. Он отдает ему хлеб и воду.

ВолшебникIn a wood there are 3 pieces of gold. Bring me the piece of white gold!  ЗМ идет в лес. Он ищет золото.

 

 

 

 

16
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com

Автор: One day he reached the outskirts of the wood, he heard from the forest a cry of some in pain. He ran back to the place and saw little Hare caught in a trap that some hunter had set for it. The S-Ch gave it freedom. So the S-Ch went with the Hare and in the cleft of a great tree he saw the piece of white gold he was looking for. He was filled with the joy.

Мальчик идет за зайцем и в дупле  дерева находит золото. Он бежит к воротам и видит прокаженного. Увидев мальчика он стучит в свою колотушку.

Прокаженный: Give me a piece of some money or I must die of hunger.

ЗМ: I have only one piece of money and if I don’t bring it to my master he will beat me..

Мальчик, пожалев прокаженного, отдает ему золото и идет к волшебнику.

 

 

 

18
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com

Сцена 6

Автор: The  Star –Child passed through the gate, the guard bowed down to him, saying “How beautiful is our Lord! You are our lord  for whom we were waiting and the son of our King!”. And the Star-Child looked, and his face was such as had been, and his beauty had come  back to him.

  Мальчик  вдруг видит нищенку, он бросается к ней , встает на колени передней и плачет.

ЗМ: Mother, forgive me! Mother, I gave you hatred. I’m so sorry!

Нищенка не отвечает ему. ЗМ видит прокаженного и падает к его ногам.

ЗМ: I gave my mercy. Beg my mother speak to me once.

Прокаженный не отвечает.

ЗМ: Mother, give me your forgiveness, and let me go back to the forest.  

Нищенка и прокаженный кладут ему руки на голову и сбрасывают лохмотья. На них королевские одежды.

Нищенка и Прокаженный: (вместе) Rise! Rise!

ЗМ поднимается с колен и видит, что перед ним стоят Король и Королева.

Королева: This is your father whom you have saved.

Король: This is your mother whose feet you have washed with your tears.

Они обнимают  его и надевают мантию и корону. Звучит торжественная музыка.

КОНЕЦ

 

 

20
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com
Teaching English through THEATRE “Learning is FUN!” by moenglishchsosh  - Illustrated by Составители: Саввина А.Е., Семенова Н.А., Александрова А.И., Слепцова О.С. - Ourboox.com

Театральная деятельность способствует ускоренному и более глубокому освоению учащимися иностранного языка –   формированию иноязычной коммуникативной компетенции.

27
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content