Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Memories

by

Artwork: Sopriala Benibo

I also have a blog, check it out! ww.voiceitout.simplesite.com
  • Joined Oct 2016
  • Published Books 3
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com

Table of Contents

 

All about me………………………………………..6

Autographs………………………………………….8

Young Life…………………………………………..10

Year 4………………………………………………..13

Year 5………………………………………………..15

Year 6; The Final Year……………………………..17

My Friends………………………………………19

Crazy Hair Day………………………………….21

Math Experiment……………………………….23

Science Experiment………………………….25

Bread Lounge………………………………….27

Achievements………………………………………..29

My expectations for Senior School…………….30

Farewell……………………32

 

 

3
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com

ALL ABOUT ME!

My name is Sopriala ! I am a bubbling 10 year old. My parents imagined me, waited on me, and when I was born, they were overjoyed. I was born in Port Harcourt on August 28, 2006.

Image result for port harcourt Memories are things that I will forever treasure. I am in my final year of primary school and these memories will stay with me for as long as I live. I hope you enjoy your memories as much as I do.

7
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com

                                                                                                Autographs

Chelsea-You’re a brilliant footballer and amazing singer

Amal-Sopriala is an amzing friend who cares about other people and is willing to learn as well as willing to help others.

Ona- Sopriala, you are an extremely intelligent girl, you always think outside the box in all your pieces of work.You always work hard to achieve your goals and make yourself as well as your family proud!

Sion- You are such a smart and enthusiastic person. Keep up the good work in senior school. You are an outstanding athlete! Good luck in senior school!

Chantel-Sopriala, you are an amazing friend, one of the best girls I’ve ever met; you’re always positive and try to find the best in every situation, you’re a phenomenal friend with a bright spirit; you’re very beautiful and trustworthy.

Zara- You are a smart girl who always brings out the best in herself. Keep reaching for the stars!

Kevwe-Sopriala, you are an over-achiever a phenomenal girl, a wonderful, fantastic friend, and silhouette of how others should be.I’m always flabbergasted of how caring and helpful you are. Thanks for giving me a wonderful year. I’m glad I am your friend! You are the best friend a girl could ever ask for! I hope we meet in Senior School!

Ali- Sopriala, you are an intelligent,trustworthy, responsible, helpful, honest, kind and athletic person. You are the type of person who would always help anyone out of any situation ; you are great at sports and acting ; finally, you can be counted on.

Ife-Sopriala, you’re really good at acting! Take Mulan as an example. Also, you’re handwriting is really nice!

 

 

9

Khanak-When it comes to you, I just can’t stop myself from continuing to praise you. You are incredibly smart, kind, caring, amiable, artistic, creative, you have a sweet voice and you are good at drama. But most of all, you are a great friend and so just remember:”Don’t wait for people to be friendly, show them how to.”

Adebare- Sopriala you are generous and helpful.

Vincenzo-Sopriala, you are a very kind person, who is great at acting and singing! You love and enjoy helping others.

Unique-You are a smart, diligent and dynamic girl who gets high levels and is very responsible, respectful, commendable  and trustworthy, you will always help someone in need.

Veer-You are super intelligent and a very athletic person. You are helpful, kind and great at art-you are also amazing at comprehension-I will miss you in Year 7.

Chelsea-This year has been wonderful with you as a friend. As far as I’m concerned, your voice is very beautiful. One of the most beautiful voices I’ve ever heard. You do so much for the school; without your competitions in sports. I hope we meet again, but for now, let’s just relive our moments in C.I.S.

Mrs. Dosunmu- Sopriala you’re a such very mature, responsible and diligent young lady. Your zeal for learning is highly commendable and I can tell that success lies ahead! You’re commited and dependable! Always an example to others !!! Keep growing in wisdom.

 

 

10
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com

The Young Life

I am in my final year of primary- as you already know-Year 6.This page kind of gives you a head up about what you are going to read about later in the book.

 

Year 4 was the lovely year I stepped into C.I.S. On my taster day, I was already very impressed with the quality of C.I.S. However, on my actual first day it was confirmed…C.I.S. was officially the best school in my mind range. Mr. Manning was my teacher and he was the best teacher I had ever had-IN NIGERIA , of course.

 

Year 5 was a great year as well, my teacher : Mr. B was just like Mr.Manning and here’s the hutch, Mr. B and him were friends! However, Mr. B is not here to teach the new year 5 because, well, he’s not he’re anymore. Anyway, let’s think happy thoughts!

 

Finally, Year 6! The best year in the whole of primary school! My teacher, Mrs. Dosunmu, is the best!

 

12
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com

Year 4

First day in C.I.S., take one….

 

As I stepped into C.I.S., the warm buzz comforted me and pushed out all the doubts and fears I had. As I climbed up those stairs, all the children looked to me with warmth and I smiled back, but in my heart I knew that mean girls were headed my way.Okay, okay, so I was wrong. C.I.S. degrades bullying so my reputation was safe. In fact, two girls in my class- Moyo and Momo- already new me from childhood , so we kicked off immediately

 

“Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh…he’s so nice!” Those six words were racing through my mind the instant I met my teacher. Just by watching his move like a sly fox, I could tell I was going to enjoy Year 4.

 

From the phenomenal sports day to the swimming gala and fun day, Year 4 was a major hit. However I knew 2 things:

1) Year 5 would be even better…or worse!

2) It would be so hard to say goodbye to my teachers!

 

 

14
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com

                                  Year 5

 

As soon as I sighted Mr. B, I knew I was in for a fun and ecstatic year. I watched the kids file in and I found that I recognised some of them from Year 4. Whew! This wouldn’t be a loner year after all.

 

Year 5 was pretty much like Year 4 except that I felt older and more important. I could now look down on Year 4’s and they would respect me. However, I didn’t know what was in store for me.

 

Miss Desola showed me so much love, I was moved! But then again, she did that to everyone, so…. When it was time for our memory CD she showed us how to and gave us ideas. Ooh!

 

16
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com

 

Year 6, the best and final year in primary school. I am surprised that the years have flown by so fast! I am now a prefect in the leadership team and the main character of our production ( or so they say).

 

I think that Year 6 has been one of the most successful years of my life because I have achieved all the goals I set for myself. Ever since Year 4, I have always dreamed of being in the leadership team, and when I was in year 5 I received a letter confirming my dream!

 

My friends and classmates are: Ona , Kevwe, Sion, Zara , Amal and Chantel.

18
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com

Friends

 

My friends are a big part of my achievements in Year 6. They have supported me through thick and thin. My friends are: Kevwe, Ona, Sion, Zara, Chantel, Danielle, Amal, Jenrola and Moradeke. They have just been amazing.

 

If we can keep this friendship in long distance, I know it will go a long way. When I came to Year 4, I only knew Danielle. Momo and Moyo were in my class but Moyo left and Momo is in 6B- I am in 6C. We knew each other since creche, so it was a surprise for us to get back together.

 

I have actually managed to keep my stream of friends and not lose any, but gain loads more! Good job me!

20
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com

Crazy Hair Day

Image result for crazy hair day clipart

Crazy Hair Day was one of the craziest hair days of my life! The entire school gathered together to celebrate one of the greatest days in the history of hair.

 

We all parked outside on the balconies of C.I.S and watched in amazement and watched all the amazing hairstyles take the floor.

 

 

22
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com

Math

 

Our whole year was not only fun and games , there was also learning being done. In the afternoon, we headed out into the warm summer sun to start our calibrations and calculations.

Image result for math

 

We used trundle wheels, measuring tapes, and meter rulers.It was hard work but it later paid off.

 

 

24
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com

Science Ex

 

Just like the math experiment except in this case we were dealing with the scientific method and its order. We added different chemicals to one another and ended up with a big bang!

 

Science is one of my favourite subjects because anything can happen! Something might explode, melt, or even freeze!

Image result for science

 

 

26
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com

Now this is one of my favourite experiences….

 

Bread Lounge…take two!

 

Sitting still in the bus was a problem for me! I could hardly wait! We were going to the bread lounge, where we would bake bread and pizza!

We trooped upstairs for a quick tour, trooped downstairs to wash our hands, and then – finally- we started to knead our dough. I was pretty proud of my pizza and bread. I made braided bread, a turtle, and a squid! Immediately we all oozed into class,we started munchin’, and they were SO  good!

 

28
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com

Image result for achievements Achievements  Take three…..                         Image result for prefect badge

1( I have been able to successfully enter the leadership team with dignity.

2( I have been able to showcase my family values well- well, I think I have!

3( I have been ale to not get influenced by bad friends.

4( I have reached my goal of full concentration!

5( I have finally been able to look someone in the eye, no matter what ( wink, wink ).

30

My Expectations for senior school.

 

1( I expect that every where should be more orderly than primary school, however, we shouldn’t have to walk in lines.

2( I expect that the math there would be like the math I’ve always learnt except harder to challenge myself.

3( I expect that everyone there should be more mature.

4( I expect that the older ones should be nicer and help us if we’re lost or we need help.

5( I expect that the teachers should treat us like mature people.

 

31

32

Farewell

 

My eyes are teary as I write this final page.

I can’t believe it’s time for me to say goodbye when I feel like Year 6 has just started! To all my friends: old and new, to all my new teachers…just to everyone! I will dreadfully miss all my classmates who are moving to other schools. I have liked having every single one in my class. Without them, it just wouldn’t be the same. I can’t believe I am going to say it but….

 

Days have turned into weeks, weeks into months, and months into a year and now it is time to say goodbye to everyone. Goodbye everyone . But most of all, GOODBYE YEAR 6!

Cut!

33
Memories by Sopriala  - Illustrated by Sopriala Benibo - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content