Mouse and Tingles Great Adventure

by Hallie Mayabb

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Mouse and Tingles Great Adventure

  • Joined Apr 2020
  • Published Books 2

Hi my name is mouse and I am best friends with Tingle she’s basically my sister. I look after her and make sure she doesn’t do anything too crazy like run into the road, eat a sock, or use the bathroom inside.

2

I look after her and make sure she doesn’t do anything too crazy like run into the road, eat a sock, or use the bathroom inside.

3

Lately it has been kind of hard though because I’m getting older and not as fast as I used to be.

4

Right now we are in the shelter because our last home couldn’t take care of us anymore but that’s ok because they want us to have a better life. We’ve been here a few weeks now and there are many other dogs here. 

5

Some leave and new ones come in but it is always very loud, Tingle has been very quiet this whole time and I’m getting worried about here.

6

I hope we leave soon.

7

People come in and look at all of the other dogs and they always stop and smile at us but none of them ever want to take two dogs home at once. I really hope someone takes us soon though because I am very tired and I don’t know how much longer I will be able to look after Tingle.

8

Look there’s someone now!

9

I’m going to go up to the door to make sure they’re nice before Tingle comes up.

10

They’re very nice and they want to meet us!

11

We get taken to another room where the nice people are. I go up to each one of them to make sure they are good people and each one of them gives me lots of pets, they’re very good people!

12

After a while I have to lay down because my legs are hurting me and let tingle enjoy the pets.

13

While I’m laying there I hear the oldest one who I think is the mom talking about us. “They are so well behaved and nice!” She says, the lady who takes care of us now starts asking her a whole bunch of questions about what our life would be like if they take us home and the life the mom is talking about sounds Fantastic!

14

I really hope they take us home!

15

Everyone gets up and I am very disappointed when I get taken back to my room but I don’t let Tingle see it because I don’t want her to be sad too.

16

A few days later and everything has been the same as before but wait, there is the family from before! They’re coming to take us out of the cage again but instead of going back into the room we’re going outside into they’re car.

17

We are going home!

18

I am very nervous the whole time I am in the car. What if these people are not really nice? What if they yell at Tingle when she gets on the couch? What if they decide they don’t want to keep us?

19

Finally we make it to the house.

20

There are so many things to explore! They have these big comfy couches that we immediately jump on and we don’t even get yelled at!

21

I love it here! They feed us good food, give us attention all day, and take us on lots of walks and car rides!

22

It’s not all good though I’ve been feeling really bad lately and I can barely get up on my own. My humans make sure I am very comfortable in my bed though and bring me my food to eat.

23

One day I just do not get up at all and my humans know that I am no longer with them. They are sad but they know I am in a better place and I do not hurt at all anymore, I can run around just like I could when I was a puppy!

24

I can even watch Tingle better now than I ever could.

25
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content