Movie review – spider man into the spider-verse by Liam Or & Ziv Barabi by Liam Or - Illustrated by Liam Or & Ziv Barabi - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Movie review – spider man into the spider-verse by Liam Or & Ziv Barabi

by

Artwork: Liam Or & Ziv Barabi

  • Joined Nov 2020
  • Published Books 1

About the plot:

The plot talking about a teenager called Miles Morales and who lives in New York City. Miles Morales’s dad (he also a policeman) sees Spider-Man as a menace. Miles’s uncle Aaron Davis, takes him to an abandoned subway station to paint graffiti. In the subway station, Miles is bitten by a radioactive spider and gains abilities similar to Spider-Man.

The radioactive spider came from another universe and with him came another 5 Spider-Mans from another universe either. The villain in the plot is Kingpin, he built a super collider, and that what brings the other Spider-Mans and the radioactive spider to this verse, so they must stop kingpin from complete his super collider to destroy the world and destroy it after the other Spider-Mans get into the super collider and back to their universe.

2
Movie review – spider man into the spider-verse by Liam Or & Ziv Barabi by Liam Or - Illustrated by Liam Or & Ziv Barabi - Ourboox.com

Why you should see the book:

We highly recommend seeing that movie for people that like a funny movie but exciting at the same. This movie is very good because the plot is very interesting, you feel connected to the characters, and the end plot was unpredictable. We will be very happy if you will give this movie a try…

 

4

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content