My perfect cat by Gili Ben Gur - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

My perfect cat

  • Joined Mar 2023
  • Published Books 10

I gonna tell you how I adopted my perfect cat named “Bella”.

 

One day, as I was walking down the street, I noticed a small cat. It looked skinny, and I could see that it was struggling to find food and shelter. I felt mercy for the little cat, and I decided to approach it.

 

As I got closer, the cat looked up at me with big eyes. Without hesitation, I reached out my hand and tried to touch it. To my surprise, the cat immediately started to close to me and let me touch her.

 

I knew that I couldn’t just leave the cat there on its own, so I decided to take it in. I went home with the cat and started taking care of it.

2

I gave the cat some food and water, and it ate hungrily. It was clear that it had been struggling to find nourishment for some time.

 

Over the next few days, I spent much time with the cat. I played with it, gave it attention, and slowly gained its trust.

and then I gave it the name “Bella”.

 

Bella began to feel more comfortable around me

After a week or so, I decided to adopt Bella officially.

 

By adopting Bella from the street, I had given it a second chance at life. I  had provided it with a safe and loving home.

3
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content