About life changing story by Yael Ron - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

About life changing story

  • Joined Feb 2022
  • Published Books 8

Back to September 2018, Yael And Leanne flew to the Far East for their big trip after the army. They were friends from back home but not really close. They didn’t know for how long they will travel and everything was flexible and open for them.

They started their trip in India. It took a while to get into the trip vibes but really fast they had such a great time together.

 

2
About life changing story by Yael Ron - Ourboox.com

Yael and Leanne moved from place to place in India. Their last destination in India was Varanasi, before flying to Thailand.

There was a very big holiday they were preparing to celebrate in Varanasi and afterwards they had their flight.

Few days before the holiday, Yael started to feel a bit weird. As Yael don’t like to feel weak or sick, she took a peal and pretend that everything is OK. It continued like that until Yael was in bed 24 hours a day.

Yael’s family talked to many doctors in Israel and they asked her what does she feel. Yael felt she cannot do anything. She couldn’t eat, drink or stand up. Leanne was Yael’s hero and she tried her best to do anything she could.

 

4
About life changing story by Yael Ron - Ourboox.com

After few days that nothing has changed Yael and Leanne moved to the hospital in Varanasi.

The doctor in the hospital was really nice and tried to calm down Yael and Leanne and of course Yael’s family that was extremely worried. He tell them that “everything will be OK”.

After they tell the doctor everything that happed, the doctor said that he want to check One more thing.

After few hours the doctor came back to Yael’s room and announce – “Yael has a Dengue fever“.

No Yael and Leanne and no one from Yael’s family knew what was the meaning of that. It was much more bad and dangers then they thought.

Yael and Leanne flew with a private flight to better hospital in Delhi and Yael’s mom and sister flew from Israel to Delhi to handle this hard situation.

Only 5% from the people infected with dengue virus have severe illness. It was life-threatening.

6
About life changing story by Yael Ron - Ourboox.com

After a tuff week in the hospital in Delhi, Yael get stronger but not stronger enough to continue the trip. It was hard for her even to walk and she needed a wheelchair to move from place to place.

It was heart braking. After 2 months in India, Yael flew back to Israel with her mom and sister and Leanne flew to Thailand.

Yael felt in her hart that she is not ready to finish her trip like this.

After one week in Israel Yael felt much better. Yael and Leanne didn’t stop talking for a moment.

Yael had one goal. All she wanted was to go back and travel with Leanne.

8
About life changing story by Yael Ron - Ourboox.com

After two weeks of recovering in Israel it happened. Yael decided with her parents, after a hard and long conversation.

Leanne!! I’m coming!!!”

Yael flew to Thailand and met there Leanne. They both was extremely happy.

They traveled together 5 more amazing months in Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia and again in India.

They became best friends with so much love and appreciation.

 

Till today Yael and Leanne are best friends, like sisters.

Moreover, After theirs trip, Leanne decided to lean Nurse and now she is in her second year of studying. She always said that treating Yael in India make her decision to learn that. 

 

There is nothing stronger than a good friendship.

 

10
About life changing story by Yael Ron - Ourboox.com
About life changing story by Yael Ron - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content