orli ziv by barak bouaniche - Illustrated by Barak Bouaniche - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

orli ziv

by

Artwork: Barak Bouaniche

  • Joined Feb 2022
  • Published Books 4

I thought a lot about who I want to write and since I am a fan of sports and ball games, my head went straight in that direction and I started thinking about who best answers a creative person, of course names like Michael Jordan or Leo Messi came to mind, and although they answered a variety of other character traits as well as creativity, I felt it would be a wrong choice because creativity is not necessarily their dominant feature.

So I kept looking, and found!

The answer was before my eyes, but sometimes in human nature we look for answers to our questions far from us. but in practice the answers are close to us, And right next to us

My mother!

My mother is a painter, she meets exactly the criteria I am looking for in a creative person, her creativity is a very prominent and dominant trait.

My mother is a new immigrant from France and a daughter of Holocaust survivors who grew up in the suburbs of Paris in a secular Jewish home in the 1960s.

The world she knew until adulthood and her acquaintance with my father was a different world, initially different from the world she would later know when she immigrated to Israel.

She played in films, recorded songs and was actually part of a group of Jewish artists who do a little of everything in a lot of fields.

In the early 1990s my parents immigrated to Israel and around the early 2000s my parents became religious.

The changes my mother went through in her lifestyle were extreme but one thing for sure will not change her creativity continued to lead her and her artistic instinct to continue to create remained dominant.

My mother always painted, and you can see that her works are very diverse with quite a few different themes in different shades, the periods and changes she went through are expressed in her works and you can see that her pictures correspond to periods in her life, and with each change she manages to adapt Its most original and unique.

One of the themes that stand out in my mother’s works are the paintings of Jerusalem which express her creativity in the best way and therefore this is also the picture I chose to present.

I think she best represents and highlights my mother’s creative qualities and emphasizes the same path she has chosen for herself in life.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content