PAPRIKA
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

PAPRIKA

by

Artwork: Google Images ( internet )

  • Joined Nov 2020
  • Published Books 4
PAPRIKA by Sashamarie grace de silva - Illustrated by Google Images ( internet ) - Ourboox.com

 

 

 

Paprika and Cherry are the best of friends. But they are separated because they are in two different school’s. Both of their school’s had the same name called ‘Malory Towers’. But they were in two different places. Every time they get school holidays they go to paprika’s home and they were always making one tree house step by step. So many years went by. And finally got out of school and got a job. and they lived at the same house.  There house was very large. There was a swimming pool and outside through the windows anyone can see a beautiful view.   just near the pool was a beautiful little path witch leads to a nice beach. When Paprika saw all this she was exploding with happiness. And so the months went by.

 

3

And so it came to the 11th of November 2020. On that day every thing was boring and the house was quiet. To make     food for today they had ran out of food. She was thinking to go out to buy food. But still she had so many other thing to do.

‘Paprika! Paprika!’ as Cherry was shouting out loud Paprika’s name Paprika was lying on the bed being jobless. So as she Heard Cherry calling her she was thinking to herself “Oh. If Cherry is calling me it might be a job for me to do.” So she went running. ‘Cherry! What is it? Said Paprika. Cherry gave a reply saying:

‘You have a job. I need you to bring me some things. The only who seller who sells it is Mr. Savin De Silva. But he doesn’t sell any food in Sydney anymore. Now he is selling food in Armidale. So now its easy. Because we also live in Armidale.

He sells food near a farm. That farm i showed you in Google maps is the farm you need to go. Ok hear is the list of the food you need to bring.’ Said Cherry and showed Paprika the list.

4
PAPRIKA by Sashamarie grace de silva - Illustrated by Google Images ( internet ) - Ourboox.com

‘ Ok. Now time to go” Said Paprika in her thoughts. After she left the house she completely forgot everything which Cherry had said. On the way she saw three men cuddling around a little circle. In that circle there was a little bit of fire. And it started to drizzle. So Paprika took out her trolley. And she found a big trolley. She gave the big trolley to the three men.

And she found herself holding a paper. So she put the paper near the fire. ‘ Thank you mate. The three mates said. Paprika said ” your welcome mates!” and off she went. without the list of the food she had to bring.

6
PAPRIKA by Sashamarie grace de silva - Illustrated by Google Images ( internet ) - Ourboox.com

As she went bye a stranger was selling a peanut seed.

then she bought that peanut seed and she felt hungry. And there was no shop anywhere. So she had no choice but she decided to eat. Just as she was going to eat her phone was ringing. It was Cherry.

8
PAPRIKA by Sashamarie grace de silva - Illustrated by Google Images ( internet ) - Ourboox.com

 

10
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content