PILATES by Yuval Aspis - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

PILATES

  • Joined Mar 2023
  • Published Books 10

Since I remember myself sport is a part of me.

When I was younger, I’ve been experiencing various dancing styles like Hiphop, modern dance and Jazz.
At the last few years, I explored the gym and other types of sports, trying to find something both effective and fun.

When I moved to Tel-Aviv six monts ago, I encountered Pilates, found it enjoyable and decided to stick with it.

 

What is Pilates?

Pilates is a form of exercise that involves a series of controlled movements designed to increase strength, flexibility, and body awareness.

2

The exercises in Pilates are often performed on a mat or with specialized equipment. The focus is on precise movements that engage the core muscles, improve posture, and increase overall strength and flexibility.

Some of the benefits of Pilates include improved balance and coordination, reduced stress and tension, increased muscle tone and endurance, and improved joint mobility.

Pilates is suitable for people of all fitness levels and can be modified to suit specific needs and abilities.

Where can we practice Pilates?

In a studio or at home with minimal equipment.

Overall, Pilates is a great way to improve your physical and mental well-being, whether you are looking to increase strength and flexibility, improve your posture, or simply relax and reduce stress.

3

4

5

At the end of the day I love practice Pilates, it makes me more relaxed and exhausts my energy.

 

I’m doing Pilates at “Fit House” in Tel-Aviv Port.

Fit House is the leading school in Israel for training instructors and also offer various training such as: pilates, barre, pure cycling, yoga and more…

Fit House has 10 branches in Tel-Aviv, the main studio is located in Tel-Aviv Port, where I’m exercising.

6

7
PILATES by Yuval Aspis - Ourboox.com
9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content