ROBIN HOOD by haya ali - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

ROBIN HOOD

  • Joined May 2019
  • Published Books 1

Robin Hood is a folk hero , from the Middle Ages .

2
ROBIN HOOD by haya ali - Ourboox.com

Usually , Robin Hood is an outlaw who lives in Sherwood Forest near the town of Nottingham , England .

4
ROBIN HOOD by haya ali - Ourboox.com

He is a legendary person whom people have told stories about for many years .

6
ROBIN HOOD by haya ali - Ourboox.com

Robin Hood is one who still remains popular . His story has been featured in books , plays , movies and cartoons as well .

8
ROBIN HOOD by haya ali - Ourboox.com

Robin Hood uses his archery skills and his wits to steal the money back , and return it to the poor .

10
ROBIN HOOD by haya ali - Ourboox.com

His enemies are : Prince John(who is temporarily on the throne because his brother King Richard the Lion heart is away in the Middle East fighting in the Crusades), and the corrupt Sheriff of Nottingham , who abuse their powers and take money from the people who need it .

12
Prince John
King Richard
The corrupt Sheriff of Nottingham

One day , Robin Hood buys some meat and takes it to Nottingham to sell to the poor at half price . Disguised as a butcher , he is thought by most people to be either a foolish peasant or a wealthy nobleman in disguise . When Robin offers to sell the Sheriff a herd of cattle at a ridiculously low price , The Sheriff gleefully accepts .

16
ROBIN HOOD by haya ali - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content