Security Guard Services for Austin, Texas

by Bill Ward

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Security Guard Services for Austin, Texas

  • Joined Feb 2021
  • Published Books 1

Central Texas Protective Services specializes in providing professional and highly trained security guards for your business.  Our guards provide a security presence that results in a safer environment for your employees and customers.  The role of our guards is to not only monitory the security of your business but we also provide a crime deterrent.   We deter crime by maintaining a physical presence.  Criminals are less likely to offend when they are in the presence of a security guard.  In addition, our officers monitor and inspect your property by taking frequent and random patrols of your property.  We check to make sure that all entrances that should be locked are locked.  We also help your customers feel safer by watching their property while at your business.

When a crime does occur our security guards observe and report and if necessary defend ourselves or others.  They can also detain any offenders, contact the police who will arrest if necessary.

When an incident does occur, our guards will write up a full report detailing exactly what happened and what they did in response.

We strive to provide the best security guard services in Austin, Texas by being professional, highly-trained, and ready to stop crime whenever it occurs.

Types of Security Guard Services We Provide

Below you can find the types of security guard services we provide in Austin, TX.   As you can see we can help with any type of business or property to keep it safe and secure 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content