SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT)

  • Joined Jul 2017
  • Published Books 1
2

This book contains 17 traditional recipes from Turkey and Spain elaborated by the participant students in the etwinning project Sharing flavours, sharing culture (in a virtual restaurant).
The book is organized into seven chapters, one for each day of the week. Two recipes are shown every day, three in some cases, one of a main course and another one of a dessert.  All of them come from traditional recipes of Turkey and Spain. 

Ingredients and method, described step by step, are shown in the videos recorded by the “cheftwinners”.

The selection of dishes has been made by the students working in international teams.

There are also nutritional information and curiosities about some of the ingredients used in the the different dishes.

 

                                                Enjoy your meal!

3

MONDAY

Manti  (Turkey)

Natillas (Spain)

TUESDAY

Patatas bravas (Spain)

Şekerpare (Turkey)

WEDNESDAY

Empanadillas (Spain)

Aşure (Turkey)

THURSDAY

Ensalada valenciana and flan de huevo (Spain)

Revani (Turkey)

4

FRIDAY

Gazpacho (Spain)

Hasanpasa Kofte (Turkey)

SATURDAY

Karniyarik (Turkey)

Coca de llanda and Empanada de jamón y queso (Spain)

SUNDAY

Tortilla española and Torrijas (Spain)

Sutlac (Turkey)

5
6
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com
8

 MANTI (Turkey)

9

How to cook Turkish food manti 

 

INGREDIENTS 

A. DOUGH 

  • 4 cups of flour
  • 1 cup of warm water
  • 1 sweet spoonful of salt

B. INSIDE DOUGH 

  • 300 gr minced meat
  • 1 sweet spoon salt
  • 1 onion
  • 1/2 sweet spoon black pepper

C. SAUCE

  • 1 bowl of yoghurt
  • 2 cloves of garlic

 

METHOD

 

Combine the flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Add the water, mixing well with your hands. Add more water, if needed to form a soft dough.

After we made the dough, we need to make a inside to dough. Dice the onion in another bowl and add the mince, salt and black pepper.

Now, we have 2 main thing for make a manti. This is the most important and most difficult part of the preperation: roll the dough with rolling pin and make it slim. Dice the dough with your knife and put the mince mixture in small chunks in each square.

10

Continue this process until the dough finished. After filling all of them the squares are folded inwards from their corners. Then pour the manti grains in a pot with water.

Boil the manti and take out of water. We need to make souce for better taste. Mix the yoghurt and 2 cloves garlic. After,cook the butter and scaly pepper and pour the souces on the manti.

Your food is ready, enjoy it!

EGE ALKIN ÖZÇALABİ, OĞUZHAN KAHRAMAN, TURAN KESİKBAŞ

(Turkey)

 

11

Do you know how much of your daily food needs for one plate Mantı ?

 

Carbohydrates need to be taken daily hundred and fifty gram . The amount of carbohydrates in the Mantı near forty seven . But this is not enough . And protein need to be taken daily seventy gram . The amount of protein in the Mantı near twenty four . This amount less than half . Oil need to be taken daily fifty gram . The amount of oil in the Mantı over ten. And as a result resolve the quater of our need .

12

Total mineral need to be taken daily eight thousand one hundred thirteen milligram . The amount of total mineral in the Mantı near one thousand four hundred eighty six. And total vitamin need to be taken daily eight hundred eighty milligram . The amount of total vitamin in the Mantı near ninety five .To summarize according to statistics a plate of mantı is missing the quater of our need .

 

EGE ALKIN ÖZÇALABİ, OĞUZHAN KAHRAMAN, TURAN KESİKBAŞ

(Turkey)

13

NATILLAS CASERAS (Spain)

 

14

How to cook natillas caseras (Homemade milk custard)

 

INGREDIENTS

1 litre and a half of milk

8 egg yolks 

8 tablespoons of icing sugar

Skin of a lemon

40 g of cornflour

1 cinnamon stick and 1 vanilla pod

1 small spoon of cinnamon powder

Cookies

 

METHOD

  1. Put 1,5 l of milk in a pan add a vanilla pod and stir it. Add ans small spoon of cinnamon powder.
  2. In a bowl, mix the cournflour with a bit of milk.
  3. Mix in a new bowl, the egg yolks and the sugar.
  4. Mix the content of both bowls and the hot milk.
  5. Stir it and put it in the pot again .
  6. Wait until it’s hot.
  7. Now, put a cookie in each little pan and fill them.
  8. Let it cool at room temperature and later put it into the fridge.
  9. When the custards be cool only you have to decorate it with a cookie and sprinkle some cinnamon powder.
  10. Enjoy your meal

 

Ramon López, Julio Ortiz, Irene Úbeda, Llúcia Llorens and Paula Martin

(Spain)

15

HISTORY OF THE CINNAMON

Cinnamon has been used for embalming and meat preservation. Native to Ceylon (Sri Lanka), true cinnamon, Cinnamomum zeylanicum, dates back in Chinese writings to 2800 B.C., and is still known as kwai in the Cantonese language today. Its botanical name derives from the Hebraic and Arabic term amomon, meaning fragrant spice plant. Ancient Egyptians used cinnamon in their embalming process. From their word for cannon, Italians called it canella, meaning “little tube,” which aptly describes cinnamon sticks. Medieval physicians used cinnamon in medicines to treat coughing, hoarseness, and sore throats. As a sign of remorse, Roman Emperor Nero ordered a year’s supply of cinnamon be burnt after he murdered his wife.

The spice was also valued for its preservative qualities for meat due to the phenols which inhibit the bacteria responsible for spoilage, with the added bonus being the strong cinnamon aroma masked the stench of aged meats. (In the Victorian language of flowers, cinnamon means “my fortune is yours.”)

Ramon López, Julio Ortiz, Irene Úbeda, Llúcia Llorens and Paula Martin

(Spain)

16
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com
18
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com

 PATATAS BRAVAS (Spain)

 

20

How to make patatas bravas

 

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 or 3 potatoes
  • Sunflower oil
  • 1/2 garlic clove
  • Salt
  • 1 egg

 

METHOD

First peel the potatoes, then wash and cut them.

Put some oil in the pan and fry the potatoes for ten minutes.

Finally dry the potatoes and put them in a plate.

 

How to make the ali-oli sauce ( garlic -oil  sauce):

First, peel and cut the garlic clove , then separate the white from the yolk in the egg. Then mix  the ingredients while adding some oil.

Finally add some salt.

Prepare the dish:

Put the potatoes on a plate put the ali-oli on top and add as much salt as you want.

 

Paloma Fandiño, Alba Bolós, Vincent Vos, David Castillo, Caridad Moya, Carla Torres

(Spain)

21

POTATOES HISTORY

The potato, was first cultivated between the years 8000 and 5000 BC. C.1 In a region that would understand what is today the Andes of the south and the high plateau of Peru2. Since then it has spread all over the world and has become a staple food in the vast majority of countries. The potato was taken from Peru to Spain in 1550.

At first, in Equator and in the Andes, were cultivated a lot of varieties of potatoes. When europeans discovered potato, they thought it was tasty and they tried to take big quantities for their return trip. Long after, potato began an essential food in Europe. In the industrial Revolution, the villagers had an orchard, in which they cultivated a lot of potatoes that provided them the necessary vitamins. Nowadays, the potato is an essential food in our diet. The conditions for cultivating a potato are this: – Photoperiod: ​For the formation and thickening of the tubers, potatoes need low light – Light: ​It depends in the intensity, in the leaf and in the leaf age. – Temperature:​ During development, they need temperatures from 20º to 25º.

Paloma Fandiño, Alba Bolós, Vincent Vos, David Castillo, Caridad Moya, Carla Torres

(Spain)

22
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com

ŞEKERPARE (Turkey)

 

24

How to make Şekerpare 

 

INGREDIENTS

  • A glass of powdered sugar
  • A packet of margarine
  • Two eggs
  • A table spoon semolina
  • A packet of baking powder
  • A bowl of flour
  • A packet of vanillin
  • Hazelnuts

For Sherbet:

  • 3 Cups of sugar
  • 4 Cups of Water
  • 1/4 lemon juice

METHOD

First,put a packet of margarıne,a table spoon semolina, a glass of powdered sugar, an egg in a bowl and knead them well. Beacuse we will use it for the upper part.  

Add the flour into the mixture slowly. Be careful! Don’t add all the flour at once. Add baking powder. Then add a packet of vanillin. After that start to knead the mixture with the flour until it becomes a good mixture.Spread a little soft butter onto the tray. Because when we put some butter on the surface, the cookies will not stick to the tray.

Roll the dough like a ball. Then put them on buttered tray with some spaces between them. Swipe a little york on these cookies. İf you don’t do that Şekerpare won’t be brown enough. İf you want, you can put one hazelnut on each one.

Put the tray in a 180°C preheated oven for 35-40 minutes (The oven temperature can change so be careful).Take it out when it seems red and yummy. Pour sherbet on it. İt is ready to serve.

 

OĞUZHAN ALASUL, BUĞRA BEKTAŞ, İLKAY MERT, MERT MERMER

(Turkey)

25

What is semolina?


Semolina is a product of wheat milling that is created when the wheat kernels are processed using corrugated cast-iron rollers. During this phase of wheat milling, the bran, germ and endosperm are separated and the endosperm breaks into coarse grains. These coarse grains are called semolina and can be further processed to produce wheat flour or used is in the production of many food products. In Turkey, we love semolina.

And we always use it in desserts. Generally in milky desserts.

In 100 g semolina:

Calories: 360 (1507 kJ)

Protein: 12.7 g

Vitamin E: 0.3 mg
Thiamin: 0.8 mg
Niacin: 6.0 mg

Calcium: 17.0 mg
Iron: 4.4 mg
Magnesium: 47.0 mg
Potassium: 186 mg
Phosphorus: 136 mg

Water: 12.7 g

 

OĞUZHAN ALASUL, BUĞRA BEKTAŞ, İLKAY MERT, MERT MERMER

(Turkey)

26
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com
28
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com

EMPANADILLAS (Spain)

 

30

How to make  empanadillas (pie filled with pisto) 

 

INGREDIENTS

  • 16 big walfers
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tuna in oil cans
  • 2 boiled eggs
  • Pisto (mixture of fried pepper, onion and tomatoe)

METHOD

1. Put the ingredients (boiled egg , tuna and pisto) in a bowl.

2. Put the walfers in the baking tray and file them with the filling.

3. Place the filling in the middle of the walfers.

4. Stick them with a fork.

5. Beat an egg.

6. Brush them with the beaten egg.

7. Preheat the oven during 10 minutes to 180°C.

8. Place them in the oven to 180°C during10 minutes.

For more details see the video! 😉 Enjoy cooking!!

 

LORENA DOMINGO, JULIA CORTEZ, ROSER SERRANO, ALICIA GÓMEZ, GUILLEM ÁLVAREZ

(Spain)

31

TUNA

Tuna is a blue fish very consumed in Spain and in general in the Mediterranean. It was already fished by Romans and Greeks. Even Aristotle wrote about how Phoenicians left Cadiz to fish tuna. Tuna is a fat fish rich in omega-3, which helps lower blood cholesterol and it is advisable to consume it for cardiovascular diseases. Tuna is also recommended in diets because it’s rich in proteins too.It has many other good things.

 

LORENA DOMINGO, JULIA CORTEZ, ROSER SERRANO, ALICIA GÓMEZ, GUILLEM ÁLVAREZ

(Spain)

 

32
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com

AşURE (Turkey)

34

How to cook AŞURE

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 cups of wheat
  • 1 cup of haricot bean
  • 1 cup of chickpea
  • 2 cups of dried apricots
  • 15 piece fig
  • Half cup of raisin
  • Half cup of currant
  • Half cup of corn
  • 2 kilos sugar

To decorate:

  • Almond
  • Walnut
  • Peanut
  • Hazelnut
  • Pistachio
  • Cinnamon
  • Pomegranat

METHOD

  1. Chickpeas, wheat, haricot bean are in water for 1 day.

  2. Boil separately wheat, dry beans and chickpeas. (1 hour)

  3. Cut figs and dried apricots.

  4. Pour dried apricots, figs, raisins, currant, sugar and 2 liters of water into a pot. And boil them. (1hour)

  5. Stir all of the boiled materials. And boil a little more.

  6. Finally, decorate and serve as you like.

Enjoy your meal!

  ECE AYAZ, ELİF AYDIN, BURCU ARSLAN

(Turkey)

35

CORN

PROS AND CONS

It gives energy to the body and allows people to stay fit during the day.

He runs the kidneys and prevents kidney diseases.

Good for vascular stiffness.

Because it has plenty of fiber inside it accelerates the functioning of the digestive system.

It relieves regional soreness caused by rheumatism.

Vitamin A is found in plenty of corn in the eye health is good.

The skin makes it look brighter and smoother.

It is good for gastritis as it strengthens the mideye.

It prevents lung cancer and protects many people against cancer.

Protect people against coronary heart disease.

It strengthens the body and purifies it from toxins.

DAMAGES

Corn consumption can be a risk factor for asthma patients. Corn is a food source that can trigger asthma. Allergic asthma can lead to an increase in allergic disease.

Some side effects may also occur for diabetes. It is known that corn is a blood sugar boosting effect.

Excessive corn consumption can lead to bloating and gas problems.

Excessive corn can lead to indigestion.

Diarrhea may be caused by excessive consumption of corn.

Excessive corn consumption can leads to weight gain and cause dental caries by negatively affecting dental health.

 ECE AYAZ, ELİF AYDIN, BURCU ARSLAN

(Turkey)

36
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com
38
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com
40

 ENSALADA VALENCIANA  and FLAN DE HUEVO (Spain)

41

ASPARAGUS

Asparagus officinalis is native to most of Europe, northern Africa and western Asia, and is widely cultivated as a vegetable crop. Asparagus has been used as a vegetable and medicine, owing to its delicate flavour, diuretic properties, and more. Water makes up 93% of asparagus’s composition. Asparagus is low in calories and is very low in sodium. It is a good source of vitamin B6, calcium, magnesium, and zinc, and a very good source of dietary fibre, protein, beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, thiamin, riboflavin, rutin, niacin, folic acid, iron, phosphorus, potassium, copper, manganese, and selenium, as well as chromium, a trace mineral that enhances the ability of insulin to transport glucose from the bloodstream into cells. The amino acid asparagine gets its name from asparagus, as the asparagus plant is relatively rich in this compound.

Marina Martínez, Marina Clemente, Raul Araixa, Juan Díaz

(Spain)

42
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com

LETTUCE

Lettuce’s native range spreads from the Mediterranean to Siberia, although it has been transported to almost all areas of the world. Plants generally have a height and spread of 15 to 30 cm (6 to 12 in). The leaves are colorful, mainly in the green and red color spectrums, with some variegated varieties. There are also a few varieties with yellow, gold or blue-teal leaves. Lettuces have a wide range of shapes and textures, from the dense heads of the iceberg type to the notched, scalloped, frilly or ruffly leaves of leaf varieties. It is most often grown as a leaf vegetable, but sometimes for its stem and seeds. Lettuce is most often used for salads, although it is also seen in other kinds of food, such as soups, sandwiches and wraps; it can also be grilled. One variety, the woju, or asparagus lettuce (celtuce), is grown for its stems, which are eaten either raw or cooked. Lettuce is a rich source of vitamin K and vitamin A, and a moderate source of folate and iron. Contaminated lettuce is often a source of bacterial, viral and parasitic outbreaks in humans, including E. coli and Salmonella.

Marina Martínez, Marina Clemente, Raul Araixa, Juan Díaz

(Spain)

44
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com

REVANI (Turkey)

 

46

How to make revani 

 

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup of fine grain semolina
  • 1 cup of (not too full) sugar
  • 3 tablespoon plain flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 cup of yoghurt
  • 3 eggs
  • 4 tablespoon oil
  • Zest of 1 lemon and Juice of ½ lemon

For the syrup:

  • 1 ½ cup of sugar
  • 1 ½ cup of water
  • Juice of ½ lemon

METHOD

First make the syrup, as it needs to cool down. Combine the sugar and water in a medium saucepan (at a medium heat). Stir and bring the mixture to a boil.

Once it boils, reduce the heat to low and let the syrup simmer for about 10 minutes, uncovered.

Add the lemon juice, mix well and simmer for another 3 minutes. Turn the heat off and let the syrup cool down while you make the semolina cake.

Firstly beat the eggs and the sugar in a large mixing bowl briskly for a few minutes, until the sugar dissolves. Then add the semolina, yoghurt, oil, flour, the baking powder and beat well.  Add lemon juice and lemon zest and mix well until you have a smooth batter. Grease a square or rectangular baking dish with 2 tbsp. oil.

Pour the butter into the greased baking dish. bake in the preheated oven for about 25 – 30 minutes, until the cake is golden brown.

Using a large spoon, drizzle the cooled syrup all over the semolina cake. Let the cake absorb the syrup and cool down.

Your revani is ready.  If you want to you can eat with ice-cream and coconat as we did. Bon appetit.

 

ŞEYMA MÜRSEL, ŞEVVAL DAMLA KAYA, CEREN AKÇORAL, BUSE YURTSEVER

(Turkey)

 

47
48
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com
50

 GAZPACHO (Spain)

 

51

TOMATOE HISTORY

Originally from Sud-America . It didn’t start to consume in Europe until the end of the 16th-century . The classification of fruit or vegetable had some disputes, until in 1893 an importer from USA declared the tomato as a fruit, because at this time the vegetables had tax payment . Currently it is considered as a vegetable .

HEALTH BENEFITS OF TOMATOES

Prevent cardiac problems.

Avoid prostate, lung and uterus cancer.

It helps to make a great digestion.

It is rich in fiber.

It is recommended to include it in diet for people with hypertension.

Improves diabetes.

Protects the intestine and liver .

Carlota Aguilar, Nacho Martí, Angels Muñoz, Oscar Toral

(Spain)

52
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com

HASANPASA KOFTE (Turkey)

54

How to make HASANPASA KOFTE 

 

INGREDIENTS

For the meatball:

  • 500 grams of medium fatty ground meat
  • 1 onion
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tablespoons of bread crumb
  • 1 teaspoon of blackpepper, salt and cummin
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 2 teaspoons of vinegar

For mashed potatoes

  • 2 potatoes
  • 1 tablespoon of butter
  • 1/2 waterglass (125 milliliter) of milk
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
  • 100 grams of kashar 

FOR THE SAUCE:

  • 1/2 tablespoon of tomato paste
  • 1/2 tablespoon of red pepper paste
  • 1 waterglass (250 milliliter) of water
  • salt

METHOD

We will show you how to make it with the video

 

ZEHRA ESER, İREM ALPTEKİN, SELİN GÖZEDEN, CEYLİN AKÇİN

(Turkey)

55
56
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com

KARNIYARIK    (Turkey)

 

 

58

How to cook karniyarik

 

INGREDIENTS

*For Outside of Karnıyarık

  • 4 medium sized eggplants

*For the Mixture of Karnıyarık

  • 250 grams of mince meat
  • An onion
  • 1 tbsp tomato sauce
  • 3 garlic
  • 2 green peppers
  • A piece of parsley
  • A pinch of salt
  • A pinch of redpepper
  • A pinch of blackpapper
  • A pinch of mint
  • Some sunflower oil

*For Decorating The Karnıyarık

  • 2 tomatoes
  • 1 green pepper

*For Cooking

  • A glass of boiled water

 

 

BETÜL GEZER, İREM ELMAS BAŞ, SILA GÜRKAN

(Turkey)

59
60

COCA DE LLANDA and EMPANADA DE QUESO Y JAMÓN (Spain)

 

61

THE YOGURT

Yoghurt comes from Turkey. The word yoghurt previously meant long life by its capacity of duration.

In 1917, a Greek merchant went to Barcelona to start his yoghurt business. He called his business DANONE, in honor to his first son who was called Daniel. In this way he introduced this famous food throughout Spain, almost changing the name of the product by one of its brands.

It is recommended for people who are overweight or who are undergoing a diet of thinning, since each serving, only provides 150 calories.

Ethel Roca, Julia Roldán, Quique Lozano, Oscar Cabrera

(Spain)

62
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com
64
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com
66

TORTILLA ESPAÑOLA  and TORRIJAS (Spain)

 

67

BREAD

Bread is one of the basic foods. It was already used in prehistory. The first breads were made with different flour and in the Middle Ages they begin to elaborate different types of bread, before the shortage of wheat.

Rubén Subiela , Marina Vicente, Sergio Sánchez , Carla Torres

(Spain)

68
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com

CURIOSITIES ABOUT EGGS

Humans started to consume eggs when they began to tame farm birds, that is to say, hens. Although in some areas of Southeast Asia and India, it is consumed since the year 3000 b.C.

Rubén Subiela , Marina Vicente, Sergio Sánchez , Carla Torres

(Spain)

70
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com

SUTLAC (Turkey)

 

72

How to make SUTLAC (turkish rice pudding)


INGREDIENTS

  • 1 lt of milk

  •  1 glass of rice

  •  1 lt of water

  •  3-5 spoon full of rice flour

  • 2 glasses of sugar

  • cinnamon

METHOD


First wash the rice and put it in a pot with the water. Boil it until the rice pulls the water. Add cold milk and stir it 1-2 times and wait for it to boil. In the mean time mix the rice flour with a bottle of milk in a bowl. Next add 1-2 ladle of the milk that boils in the pot to the bowl. Cook it for 10 minutes mix it before. Add the sugar and mix it until it boils. Then pour bowls and wait for it to get cold. Finally add some cinnamon on them.
Bon Appetite!

DİLARA ÖZCAN, BEYZA, OLCAY ARACI, EMİR AKYOL

(Turkey)

73

RICE

PROS AND CONS

Delay aging.

Rice gives energy to the body. It strengthens the body.

Blood pressure is the benefit of the rice to the height.

The anti-cancer substances in the pyrin content reduce the risk of getting bowel cancer in particular.

By lowering the high cholesterol level, the risk of developing cardiovascular disease is reduced.

We can say that the excessive amount of rice consumed frequently increases the risk of diabetes and can cause many more diseases.

Excessive weight gain can be experienced if it is consumed too much.

 ECE AYAZ, ELİF AYDIN, BURCU ARSLAN

(Turkey)

74
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com

This cookbook full of aromas, flavors and colors aims at being an invitation

to share cultures and friendship among the students of the

Eskişehir Anadolu Lisesi (Turkey) and the IES Comarcal (Spain).

76
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com

This work  is the final product of the eTwinning project 

Sharing flavors, sharing culture (in a virtual restaurant)

carried out  during the school year

2016-2017.

78
SHARING FLAVOURS, SHARING CULTURE (IN A VIRTUAL RESTAURANT) by VICTORIA  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content