Structural elements of the dissertation that every student should remember by writemydissertationforme - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Structural elements of the dissertation that every student should remember

  • Joined May 2021
  • Published Books 4

Every student must remember that writing a dissertation is the final and responsible step in becoming an independent scientist. the dissertation demonstrates how deeply the student has studied his subject, problem. It shows the level of scientific skills and abilities acquired by the student, the ability to organize research and conduct it, the presence of critical thinking. In addition, it shows how the student has learned to work independently and cope with their own tasks. This requires diligent and conscientious work, which must be systematic. Therefore, each student should begin to prepare their research work as early as possible.

Each dissertation must be completed in accordance with the relevant rules and regulations and comply with the approved format. This is one of the first requirements for job preparation. Once the student has fully studied the literature on the chosen topic, researched all available sources, he can start writing the text. And here we must remember the basic structural elements that must be present in every scientific study.

The first structural element is the title page, which indicates the topics of the work, the author’s name, year, and more.

2

The title is followed by an abstract, which summarizes the main content and achievements of this study.

The next structural element is the content of the work, which presents the names of all sections and their pages.

After the content, each student must write such a structural element as an introduction. This is an integral part of every writing work. It is an important part of a dissertation that must represent high qualities. But if it is so difficult student can buy dissertation as a sample for own writing. It can help to write your own introduction. the student writes in the introduction about the relevance of the topic, subject and object of research, purpose, and main tasks.

The next structural element is a literature review. The most important and recent research should be presented here, the main problems and aspects on which the authors focused their attention, it is necessary to single out those problems that have not received a full study. or studied only partially.

3

In the next structural part, the student describes the main methods by which he managed to carry out this research. And after the methodology, you can move on to the main part, which is the largest structural element. The main part should be divided into sections, which, in turn, may consist of smaller units. In the main part of the course of own research, the basic ideas, and their substantiation, discoveries, findings, and inventions, the analysis of various data is presented.

After the presentation of the main material, there is a discussion. Here it is necessary to single out the main problems that remain and provide model forecasts for the solution.

The next element is the conclusion. in conclusion, the student is obliged to present the results of his research, main achievements, and prospects for further work.

The conclusion is followed by two more structural elements – references and various appendices.

All the above structural elements of the dissertation research are mandatory for each work. and students should always remember them.

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content