taylor swift

by yona shmena

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

taylor swift

  • Joined May 2023
  • Published Books 1

Taylor Swift broke the status quo out of the illousion of the American dream.

The first album she released, bearing her name, was in the country style that is so familiar to Americans. She was another pretty blonde girl who sang pretty songs, and that’s how the world got to know her. There was no doubt that she was talented to a special degree, but she was no different from anyone else and did not innovate anything. But in her second album, “Fearless”, she broke into the world. “Fearless” was a whole world – childish love songs, mournful ballads, anthems for outcast children, songs that tell complete stories, poignant hits. Everyone could identify with her, and this is where the magic of Taylor Swift began.

She had the perfect image of the cute nerd that blossoming, and people loved her for it. But this image began to crack with the release of her third album, “Speak Now”. In this album, she shared her personal life with an honesty that was new for the time, and her openness surprised people. “Speak Now” is an album that broke sales records, and contained huge hits. In this album, Taylor began to flirt with the pop style.


סמל 'אומת על ידי הקהילה'

2

Her fourth album, “Red” was a resounding success. When it came out everyone already knew who Taylor Swift was, and in it she continued her musical development. It is interesting to see that in each album Taylor sounds completely different, each album is different and unique.

In her fifth album, “1989”, when she was a recognized and appreciated singer all over the world and with a fan base behind her, Taylor experimented with the rock style. The album was a huge success, and at this point in her career, it was clear to everyone that she was something special. But then there was a sharp turn in her image. Her personal conflicts in the music world and with famous personalities made headlines, and her image was at a low ebb. A dubious deal with pig production studios took away the rights to all her songs. She was devastated.


סמל 'אומת על ידי הקהילה'

3

But then she got up. She signed with another record company, and released her sixth album, “Reputation”. The album was a direct continuation of her flirtation with the rock style, and included innovative electronic pop with rhythmic hits with personal allusions to her audience. The world went crazy for her, and “Reputation” became more than a successful album, but a cultural phenomenon in itself.

She released her seventh album, “Lover”, to the world as a beloved and well-known singer-songwriter. “Lover”, contrary to its name, is a very gloomy album, and even in it she continued to write songs with her ingenious and open writing. In 2020, Taylor Swift locked herself in a secluded cabin in the woods for a year. When it came out, the albums “Folklore” and “Evermore” were completely ready. She brought them out into the world, which received them with open arms and lots of love. 2020 is considered the year of wonders for Taylor Swift, in which she invented, just like a writer, a whole fantasy world of her own. “Folklore” and “Evermore” are very popular albums.

4

“Midnight”, Taylor Swift’s tenth album, was released about a year ago and was a resounding success from the first second. Taylor Swift is more than an award-winning singer and songwriter. She is the insecure little girl in all of us, and also our mother who hugs us and comforts us. She manages to be so many things at the same time – a child, a mother, a girl in love, a powerful woman. Angry, sad, furious and happy. Taylor Swift is more than honest, she’s real.


סמל 'אומת על ידי הקהילה'
5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content