The Aftermath of the Rebellion by Madeline Schwartz - Illustrated by jw.org  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Aftermath of the Rebellion

by

Artwork: jw.org

  • Joined Mar 2018
  • Published Books 1

Once upon a time, after Korach’s rebellion, Hashem commanded Elazar to create a big bright and beautiful covering for the pretty and precious Mizbeach. 

They were going to be made out of the fire pans after the fire pans from the fire pan contest during Korach’s rebellion. 

2

 

Unfortunately, Bnei Yisroel did not have a great reaction to the death of the rebels. 

The complained to Moshe and Aharon, and a great sickness fell upon the nation. 

But then, Moshe and Aharon ravened to HAshme not to destroy the nation, and Aharon helped save the day and stop the plague!

3

 

Then, there was another contest! This one was to see who the true Kohen Gadol was, so nobody would create  rebellion as great and massive as Korach’s. 

One Nassi from each tribe would bring a stick. Whoever’s stick would blossom would be the true Kohen Gadol.

Of course Aharon won. His stick had blossomed with beautiful flowers. Now nobody would doubt Aharon!

4

After the Rebellion, Bnei Yisroel were very upset. They mourned the loss of the rebels a little too much, and that caused the Stick challenge, and the death of many jews.

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content