“The continue of – “The Canterville Ghost and Other Stories

by itamar

Artwork: Itamar Peleg and Alon Carmiel

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

“The continue of – “The Canterville Ghost and Other Stories

by

Artwork: Itamar Peleg and Alon Carmiel

  • Joined May 2020
  • Published Books 1

 After the end of the story, we were left with the question of “what happened to the Ghost” and “How did it happen?”.

So, let’s find out what happened there.

 

 

2
The room

 After Virginia and the ghost went to the room, they’ve tried to find out what were the words on the library window. After only five minutes they found a little tunnel in the floor.

4
“The continue of – “The Canterville Ghost and Other Stories by itamar - Illustrated by Itamar Peleg and Alon Carmiel - Ourboox.com

 Sir Simon’s Ghost said he was sure he had never seen this tunnel before, and he has been there for 500 years. They entered the tunnel. After walking for 20 minutes they saw a giant room.

6
“The continue of – “The Canterville Ghost and Other Stories by itamar - Illustrated by Itamar Peleg and Alon Carmiel - Ourboox.com

 The room was empty except for a little boy in the middle of the room. The kid looks like Sir Simon’s Ghost. When the kid saw them, he started crying. Virginia said to Sir Simon’s ghost that this is like the words written on the library window: “When a small child cries”.

Then, they started going to the little boy. They wanted to ask him why was he crying, but as they are going they see the whole room around them is changing.

8
“The continue of – “The Canterville Ghost and Other Stories by itamar - Illustrated by Itamar Peleg and Alon Carmiel - Ourboox.com

 And the boy is also going with the room. They got to a strange place with a huge garden. It was a huge place with lots of flowers and trees. Virginia asked Sir Simon’s Ghost if it was the garden, he imagined he would come to. But he did not answer. As soon as she looked to his direction, she saw that he was gone, and she panicked and called him again and again until she saw him in the area of the trees. And over there, there was a door.

10
“The continue of – “The Canterville Ghost and Other Stories by itamar - Illustrated by Itamar Peleg and Alon Carmiel - Ourboox.com

She asked him what that door was and he told her it was the door he Imagined. And when he opened it he saw that they were outside the old Canterville House. Sir Simon’s Ghost told her that this is where he is leaving, and he could finally go to bed in the garden outside the house. Then he suddenly disappeared.

As soon as he disappeared, Virginia appeared with the bones of Sir Simon’s and went out of the small room and the whole family came to her.

12
“The continue of – “The Canterville Ghost and Other Stories by itamar - Illustrated by Itamar Peleg and Alon Carmiel - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content