The crazy and mysterious jungle. by ella - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The crazy and mysterious jungle.

by

  • Joined Nov 2017
  • Published Books 3

Once upon a time there was two kids who loved to explore.They would do anything that they set there minds to. Even some of there biggest dreams they would make come true. Bella is the one that does all the adventurous things , comes up with a way to explore more. Nyla is the one who dreams, she will dream a big dream and then Bella will make  it come true. Bella will always convince Nyla to come with her when she goes on a journey.Also Bella and Nyla were best friends, they were even as close as sisters.

2

Last night Nyla had a dream about a magical journey were there was a jungle with magical animals. ironically the next day in the newspaper Bella saw a story about a jungle that had millions of animals all different ones too!

So of coarse Bella decided to take d a journey . She wanted to go  and find a jungle, a magical jungle.

 

3

Bella and Nyla did not have a ride there, so they decided to take a bus. the bus would only drop then of close to the jungle but not in the jungle. they just had to walk about a mile. They had no map, so it was up to them to find the  magical jungle.

4

Already just after walking about half of a mile they started to get tired. Nyla remembered she brought two water bottles in her bag. So each of them could have one. ” yay now we will have energy to get there”, Bella exclaimed

“ya i brought them just in case thinking we would not need them but i guess they cam in handy”, Nyla said proudly.

Finally they found they jungle, there were people walking by it like it was not there. It was like we were the only people that could see the jungle. Like it was truly,truly magical. But only magical for Nyla and I. It was truly amazing . The jungle was beautiful and it was very tropical like it was like the Caribbean.

5
6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content