The Evil Pot

by Honaida

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Evil Pot

  • Joined Mar 2017
  • Published Books 6

Authors: Elahh, Bashar Samara, Noora Fadela, Layan Iraqi.

 

The Evil Pot

 

Once upon a time, in a far spoon shaped planet, there was a king called a golden knife and a queen called a silver fork. They were very happy in the kingdom but, one day, they saw pairs of wooden sticks, called: Harry and Barry.

2
The Evil Pot by Honaida - Ourboox.com

The wooden sticks were welcomed by the king and the queen since they didn’t have children. The king gave them lots of food and toys. They were very happy with their new life. The pot in the palace was very jealous of them.

4
The Evil Pot by Honaida - Ourboox.com

So, it decided to kill them. One day, the pot saw the wooden sticks playing in the garden, it decided to jump and broke them. While the evil pot was standing on the window to jump on the wooden sticks, the queen saw it and ran very fast to warn the sticks. The queen screamed: “Harry, Parry run away, run away, the pot wants to kill you”. Harry and Parry heard the queen and they ran away very fast. The pot fell on the grass and the queen shouted at the guards to bring the pot. The king punished the pot in the oven for a week. At the end, the pot said sorry to the wooden sticks and to the king and the queen.

 

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content