the future of technology and people by Naama Ben Shachar - Illustrated by Naama Ben Shachar - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

the future of technology and people

by

Artwork: Naama Ben Shachar

  • Joined Feb 2021
  • Published Books 3

 

 

How Will Humanity Progress in the Future?

Latest Technology Trends in 2021 - Tech Strange

By Naama Ben Shachar

2

My Life in the Future

In the future, I imagine myself living somewhere in Europe, probably either Amsterdam or Rome. However, I would like to travel the world often, so I wouldn’t settle in a certain place permanently. I wish to travel to Georgia, Iceland, Switzerland, Slovenia, etc.

I hope I will write often, learn a new language and learn how to play the piano.

I have many dream jobs: writing (books/ songs), filming, directing, and other parts of the cinematic world.

3

Future Technology 

I believe that in the future, we will progress more in technology. Thanks to advancements in VR tech, it will be increasingly easy to lose yourself in virtual worlds. They will become very tangible.
I believe people will dive even deeper into social networks and phones will keep upgrading. The screens will be made even thinner, lighter, and more power efficient in the future.
In retrospect, fingerprint scanners were expensive and were only seen in offices and corporations, but these days technology has made them so small that they can fit in your smartphone.

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content