the great adventure by ella - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

the great adventure

by

  • Joined Nov 2017
  • Published Books 3

Ella and Bella have adventurous lives, they go on weird and wacky trips. They have a pet unicorn named drea, the unicorn comes with them everywhere.this is one of their weird trips. Bella and Ella always stay together, and their unicorn drea. They are like a three sum. The trip all started with Ella. she read about a palace filled with puppies so she told Bella about it. Since they always follow their biggest dreams they went. Off to find the palace filled with puppies.

2

They first needed to get some sort of ride there. So they went to Bella’s dad’s ride shop.they found a car that would fit their unicorn,they had their magical unicorn drive them there. When they left the town, they found out they needed something that could fly. The road ended and fell down down down. They had only one flying unicorn , so they just needed to find another one. They turned around and drove to Ella’s mom’s unicorn and other animals shop.  Bella saw a fluffy sparkly blue unicorn with a bright pink horn. Bella told Ella and they told Ella’s mom they wanted that one for their adventure.the one they picked liked them.it costed $100. They had to figure out a way to pay for it then Bella remembered she just got her allowance this week. The name of the unicorn was nyla. They paid and left.

3

When they got to the dead end they all got out of the car. The two unicorns got ready Bella and Ella sat on their unicorns. Ella used drea. Bella used Nyla. They were ready for their adventure. Once they were ready, the unicorns jumped. Nyla almost missed the edge, if she did, bella would have died. Drea used her powers to help nyla..Drea saved nyla and Bella, but everybody made it over the edge safely. They all ran toward the wide, big,and scary forest. “I don’t want to go in there” Ella said.

” i agree but we have to”, bella exclaimed. “ if we want find the palace filled with the puppies”,bella said. “ we have to go through it.”

4

“ okay, but can we stop for a snack first?” Ella didn’t eat breakfast that day.

“Sure ”,bella said. Ella pulled one carrot.” i don’t have enough carrots for nyla too. Maybe there is some food in the forest.” ella said.’”That’s ok i have some more carrots in my bag”,bella said.” i also brought chocolate for you and me. The carrot was for drea”, ella explained.

“ ok sounds good”,bella said happily.the two girls and the unicorns took about 10 minutes to eat. After they continued toward the forest. They found a trail of paw prints, so they followed them. Figuring that they will find the palace that way.” I am so excited!!!,”bella exclaimed.

5

“ me too , once we can get through this forest “,Ella said.

“ ya”,bella exclaimed. Out of nowhere a monkey steals Ella’s bag! “ i have the map in there! Now how will we get to the palace!!” Ella sadly said.

“ oh no”,bella yelled. Drea kicked Ella off her back and flue to look for the monkey.Then Nyla followed her,Bella and Ella chased after their unicorns. The bag fell from the tree, Ella looked in it. There was no map or food!! “ bella there is no map or food! We should just go home.” ella started to walk back.

6

“ ella never give up, stop come back!!!”Bella screamed.

“ fine. But how will we get to the palace?” Ella asked

“We will find a way , trust me “ bella said. Bella held her hand out ella grabbed it and they continued their adventure.

“ wait we need to get drea and nyla!!” ella ran back toward the spot where the unicorns flew off.

 

“ if we run and do not stop, maybe we will find them,Let’s go!!!!” bella yelled to ella

7

Meanwhile drea and nyla were trying to get the map and the food back. But they couldn’t find the monkeys.” nyla go find Ella and Bella. I will stay here,” nyla ran toward Ella and Bella but she couldn’t find them. So she ran back to drea.

“ ella i think we lost them” bella put her head down.

” never give up Bella “ ella said to Bella. Suddenly Ella saw something running toward them.

It was nyla!!!!

“Look bella it’s nyla!!” ella exclaimed running toward nyla.

8

“ nyla where is drea?” ella asked.

“Drea is looking for the monkeys” nyla told ella.

“ oh ok” ella said to nyla. Nyla made ella and bella follow her to drea.They started running to keep up with nyla they found drea chasing the monkeys around in circles. “ drea just use your horn.” ella told drea.

“ trust me it will help Ella is right” Bella agreed towards ella. Drea used her horn and the monkey floated up in the air and spun around in circles.”yaaaaaaaaay !!” everybody yelled . “ good job drea. Bella can you give drea a carrot?” Ella said.

9

“Ya, sure” bella said . Bella gave Drea a carrot and said “ good girl drea” .

After that the group continued deeper into the forest. they saw many animals like some frogs,deer,but then suddenly they saw a wild pink unicorn!! Bella and Ella did not know if the unicorn was evil or nice. Nyla went up to the unicorn. The unicorn said to nyla “ i know where the palace is but i will only show you if you help me with something” nyla looked back at Ella and Bella. Both Ella and Bella shook their head. Ella waved the map. “ sorry but we have a map. But thank you for the offer.” nyla told the wild unicorn.

10

“Trust me that map is not going to get you anywhere , i am your only hope” the wild unicorn said “ we should listen to him. I dont see the palace on the map anymore.” Ella walked closer to the unicorn.” are you sure you know where you are going” ella said to the wild” unicorn. Suddenly ella was gone!! “ you are a evil unicorn!!! Where is ella!!!????” Bella shouted.

“ tell us now!!!!!“ said nyla..

“ she is in my layer. And you have 30 minutes before she disappears forever.” said the unicorn. Suddenly the unicorn was gone and Bella and the unicorns were back at the dead end of the road. They all went separate ways and looked for where the layer could be .

Drea shouted” i found something “

11

it turns out she found the layer but Ella wasn’t in there!!! The unicorn lied!!! but then Nyla saw the necklace that ella was wearing it had a flower on it. They knew that she was somewhere close. Drea took a closer look at the necklace. It had a tiny amount of dragon tears on it.

“ she must be somewhere magical “ bella said meanwhile ella was staring at the biggest dragon she has ever seen. It wanted to keep her as a pet but she wasn’t doing what he said.

Bella and the unicorns went running to the dragon’s dome. There they found ella!!!!!!!!! But then the dragon flew away and took ella with him !!!!! Nyla and Drea went after the dragon. But the dragon disappeared. So did ella!!!!

12

“ the dragon must be going towards the palace , let’s go!” bella said. They ran back into the forest and stopped in front of the palace.” she is in here i know it” bella ran through the giant doors of the palace .when Bella opened the door their was many many puppies but through the puppies there was a baby dragon. Since there was a baby dragon Bella thought and knew the big dragon was going to be here with ella. Bella said to the unicorns “ were going to find Ella in here i know it”

13

. “ i know that it is all going to be ok , i am almost positive that we are going to find her in here. Then we can take the dragon down and make sure that the dragon does not take anyone else. “        they knew it was up to them  to save Ella and take down the dragon. Drea went into and room and ran right out. “ i think i found her. In here!!” everybody followed drea.  “ Ella!! Ella!! Is that you?” bella walked closer. The person was covered in a blanket.

14

Bella pulled the blanket off. “ who are you?” nyla stood over the little girl. “ shhhhhhh the dragon might come.” the little girl was a girl about Bella’s age. She had a dirty messed up dress. “ did the dragon have a girl with blond hair and a black dress?” bella asked “ yes and he took her in the room next door.” the little girl replied. “ where is the room?” bella asked

“ on the left side of this one.” the little girl replied.  they just about to open the door to the room and then suddenly bang the door slammed shut and locks. “ how are we supposed to get in now “ bella exclaimed.’ “there is a door that goes in from the outside.”

15

the little girl said as she stood up. “ follow me” she said. “ ok “ said bella. They all followed the girl outside. “ what’s your name?” drea asked. “ abby” abby said.  Abby slowly opened the door.  Everybody stopped. The dragon was asleep and Ella was in a glass box!! “ stay quiet don’t wake the dragon.” abby said.”the dragon can be very dangerous if you wake him” abby said. Bella quickly and quietly broke the glass box. The dragon moved and blew fire.  “ And he breaths fire when he sleeps.” abby pointed out.  Everybody ran out and back to the middle of the forest.

16

“ wow thanks for saving me. I thought that i might die.” ella went around and hugged everybody,but when she got to abby she said “ who are you?”

“ i was the other person the dragon took. I also helped save you. My name is Abby.” Ella gave Abby a big hug. “ welcome to the team.” they spent 20 minutes talking about what happened. Then they started walking to the town. “ that trip is not what i expected. “ Bella said.

“ yeah i didn’t get a good look at the puppies or i didn’t get to take one home.” ella said

“ surprise!!!” Bella pulled a tiny baby puppy out of her bag. “ omg its so cute thank you so much.” Ella held the puppy close to her. That is where the story ends.

17
the great adventure by ella - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content