The Holy Cow by shlomi - Illustrated by Shlomi Reisner  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Holy Cow

by

Artwork: Shlomi Reisner

  • Joined Mar 2023
  • Published Books 11

Chapter 1:

 

Do you talk to God?

I mean, really consulting, asking questions or just contacting him and updating him on how your day went.

If you don’t talk to God then you should try.

But if you do talk to the one sitting up there, do you get any questions answered?

Do you get any kind of sign or a real voice telling you what to do?

 

2

You will be surprised, most of the people around you talk to God even if they are not religious.

But only a few of them really get an answer in one way or another.

 

From a young age I turn to God and received answers, many interpret it as the unconscious and deepest recesses of the subconscious, some say I’m crazy, some nod politely when I tell my story and some lose me as soon as I just say I’m talking to him.

 

Today I am 40 years old, I researched the subject so deeply, because I was afraid that those skeptics are really right and I’m crazy.

3

I won’t tell you how I gained confidence that I’m not crazy, but after forming an opinion about myself, I searched and found that there are others like me and even those who receive clearer messages than I do.

 

 

I didn’t know then that in that night I would have a dream that would change the routine of my life and that I would decide to fly to India.

4

My story begins at the age of 24 at the beginning of my career in the high-tech industry.

One casual day, I was sitting in a coffee shop on Dizengoff street and there was a newspaper on the table in front of me that was probably left by another diner, the page was open and the article on the page told about a surrogate mother from India, who lived in Marrakesh and gave birth to a baby girl More than 20 years ago for an Israeli parents from the south of the country who could not bring a child into the world, the article did not refer to the surrogate mother, It was about that the same girl met her death two days ago on a trip to India which she went after finishing her military service.

 

5

Chapter 2:

 

Not everyone flies following a dream they had, but I, who am used to receiving these transmissions, set out on a journey to find the meaning of the dream.

 

 

6

In my dream I was in the desert, here in Israel, everything is dark and I’m sitting around a fire, next to me sits a bearded man who doesn’t stop staring at me, next to him there is another man with a beard with a radiant face like something so pure and clean, but he seemed to be preoccupied, I would say he was about 80 years old but I knew in the dream that he was over 100 years old, in front of me sat a young girl whose face was covered and she was looking at the fire, I didn’t know anyone of them, everything was so tangible, I felt the coolness of the desert and saw how the mountains danced according to the flickering fire.

7

Suddenly the girl started to cry, a shiver went through my body, it was a cry of deep sorrow, really creepy and silent.

I felt that it was my duty to calm her down, it seemed that the two men were not interested, I knew in my heart that they were there for me and not for her, maybe not even aware of her existence, because they were present in my dream and not in hers.

 

I wanted to ask her why she is crying, but while her tearful eyes were still staring at the fire she said “I found and failed, and you, what are you waiting for?”

Then she got up, started to dance some kind of strange dance and started walking towards the mountains.

I accompanied her with my shocked gaze until not even her silhouette was visible in the desert darkness that was around us.

 

8

Then the 100 years old man looked at me and smiled.

I understood that he was a rabbi, but I had never seen him in my life before.

You need to understand something, I was only praying on Kippur, after the prayer the children would go and smoke cigarettes behind the prayer house, my connection to religion was absolutely minimal, so what do a rabbi visit me in the dream? And smile to me?? Or maybe two rabbis because who is the other bearded one?

9

I woke up.

I knew exactly what she meant.

Well not exactly, but I felt the button she pressed there deep inside my heart.

I always knew, like someone put it in my head long time ago, that the moment would come when I would have to stop everything and go searching, searching for what you ask? I didn’t know then either, but I knew that I had to listen to the voices inside me and start moving according to the signs that would come in my way.

 

 

10

I immediately wrote down all the details of the dream so I wouldn’t forget.

And I realized that India is the place to start, from there I already knew that I would continue to receive the arrows that would direct me to what I should look for.

 

Within a month I was already on a plane on my way to India.

 

 

 

To be continued..

11
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content