THE HUNGER GAMES by saher and nir - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

THE HUNGER GAMES

  • Joined Feb 2017
  • Published Books 1

In the country of Panem,the country is run by Capitol, which keeps its citzens in place by dividing them into districts and keeps the people separte. But the main way they separate the people is by playing the Hunger Games. Each year two people from every district are chosen to play against the other districts.They must kill one another. Only one survives the game. The games are watched all over the country.

 

2

Katniss lives with her mother and her younger sister Prim in district 12. They are very poor.

Ever since her father’s death Katniss became the famiy’s provider, she hunts illegally in the woods with her friend Gale.

Today the district must choose its players for the Hunger Game.Prim was selected with a boy named Peeta.

Katniss is very angry and worried because her sister is so young and weak. So Katniss offers herself instead of Prim.

 

 

3

Katniss and Peeta say their goodbyes and leave their families.

They present themselves as the representatives of district 12.

They are taken with their sponser Haymitch to prepare for the games.

 

http://www.gradesaver.com/the-hunger-games/study-guide/summary

 

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content