the life on the moon

by Amit Koshet

Artwork: Amit .k. and Yaara .f.

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

the life on the moon

by

Artwork: Amit .k. and Yaara .f.

  • Joined Jan 2020
  • Published Books 1

first chapter

A few years ago, one lucky scientist was the first to find life on the moon, the whole world was shocked and one special family was choosen to be the first to meet them.

This family was the Smits, the father Bill, Nora, the mother and Dan, Jack and Taylor, their kids.

After they have been choosen, they flew to the moon, very excited. They landed on the moon ready to meet the moon people. As they arrived to there new home, they unpacked their stuff and went outside to meet their new neighbors, they knoked on the door and said “hey neighbors! its us, the people from earth!” no one answred the door, they knoked agein and heard a voice inside the house saying “why are they still here? they didnt understand we dont want earthers here?!”.

2

second chapters

The first day in school has arriaved, Jack was vary nervos and had a hard time falling asleep in the night, he was so excited to meet his new classmates, when he entered the class he had no place to sit, and nobody has moved to make place for him, he was very shy and waited quietly in the fornt of the class until the teacer said “guys, make a place for Jack, he his new and you are being rude” one of them moved unwillongly and let him sit next to him, Jack didnt have any of the learning material and no one was nice and shere with him, Jack finised the school day feeling really sad.

3

thrid chapters

In Earth, Jack was  really good in football and even was in the school team, he decided that he could make new friend toughout football, he start to teach his classmates, and it was a sucsses, he become very popular and every body love the new game.

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content