The Moon

by Tomer shabo

Artwork: Tomer shabo

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Moon

by

Artwork: Tomer shabo

  • Joined Jan 2019
  • Published Books 1

I, Tomer

Am lazy, smart, nice with a sense of humor.

have two brothers Ofek and Idan.

love to play video games and watch TV series.

feel loved when someone takes care of me. I am happy when I laugh.

I need good friends who care about me. I need to learn things I like.

give others trust, someone to rely on.

I fear guilt, shame and death.

I would like to see my future. Know what will I do.

Resident of Jerusalem, Yehosha Bitsur.

My last name is Shabo.

2

On July 20, 1969, Nil Armstrong first set foot on the moon surface after him 11 more astronauts walked on the moon. On 1972 the US government stopped funding these missions. Since then NASA hasn’t sent another crew to the moon. Recently the space agency started planning to go back to the moon. NASA plans that astronauts could spend six weeks while they’re orbiting the moon. That can be possible with something NASA call: “The Lunar Orbital Platform” – gateway. it’s going to be like the ISS (International Space Station) just smaller. The ISS has 15 modules, the gateway will have 5 modules. Each one about the size of school bus. Apollo couldn’t land where they wanted her to land. Apollo could only land about 60 miles (maximum) from the moon’s equator. The gateway will travel in an egg shaped orbit, between 1,200 – 47,000 miles from the moon’s surface. With it astronauts could simply choose a spot on the moon to land on. They will take the landing vehicle down. I think that this is a huge advance for humanity!

NASA sees the gateway as a opportunity for bigger things. The next goal is🥁🥁🥁 Mars. Can the getaway take astronauts to Mars and back?

The full article:

https://www.timeforkids.com/g56/moon-mission/

3

ted talk about the moon:

http://vizia.co/videos/37ba16e868e7ff794caa56/share

The site I used:

https://vizia.co/

crossward about the moon:

(press on make a crossward).

link

The site I used:

https://worksheets.theteacherscorner.net/make-your-own/crossword/

 

 

4

Reflection

1. I liked when I learned things about the moon, for example        the plan to go to the moon is not cancled and that NASA            has plans for a spaceship like the ISS.

2. it was challenging to find a topic that I like. It was also              challenging to find a Ted talk about that topic. In addition, it      was challenging to choose and create a game about the            topic.

3. Challenging, new experiences and fun.

4. I will be okay with both of the options, each one of the              options have a good side and a bad side.

5. I actually didn’t learn nothing about my self. But I learned        that even things I know pretty well, there is still a lot to            learn, explore and find out about.

6. The tool I used is different sites like google for information

and crossward puzzle maker for the games vizia to put in the ted talk I chose questions.

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content