The poor girl and the rich boy by mali - Illustrated by rotem - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The poor girl and the rich boy

by

Artwork: rotem

  • Joined Feb 2022
  • Published Books 1

Our story begins in a small village in mexico, with a teen girl who is 14 years old, and her name is maya.

She lives with her mother and her grandmother.

They are not that rich but they are happy.

 

2
The poor girl and the rich boy by mali - Illustrated by rotem - Ourboox.com

Next chapter:

One day, something shocking has happened. A fancy car came into the village, and a rich family got out of the car with suits.

maya saw two girls and one boy who looked angry.

4
The poor girl and the rich boy by mali - Illustrated by rotem - Ourboox.com

Next chapter:

After a couple of hours, maya found out that the rich family moved to the house next to her.

Her mother had a brilliant idea to bake a cake to the new neighbors. Maya was very excited, and she and her mother started to baked the cake.

Then they went to give the cake to the new neighbors. They knocked on the door, and a tall man opend the door. he took the cake and said:”thank you”, looked unhappy and slammed the door on them.

Maya and her mother stood there, completely shocked.

Then her mother said sadly:”give then some time they will relax”…

6
The poor girl and the rich boy by mali - Illustrated by rotem - Ourboox.com

Next chapter:

After a couple of days later, maya went to see the sunset like she does almost every day.

While she was walking, she heard someone crying. She followed the noise and found the boy from the rich family, crying and crying. She comes to him, and asked him:” What is wrong”.

She sat next to him, and tried to give him a hug. “Hey you can tell me what’s worng, I promise I won’t tell anybody”.

8
The poor girl and the rich boy by mali - Illustrated by rotem - Ourboox.com

Next chapter:

 The boy moved from her and yelled : “Why does everybody here are so nice”? Is it because you are feeling sorry for me”? Maya was about to answer the question, but he got up and started to leave. Maya said:”By the way I didn’t get your name”. He answered:” my name is dean”.

11
The poor girl and the rich boy by mali - Illustrated by rotem - Ourboox.com

Next chapter:

Maya was thinking about dean all day. She thought about few ways,that she can help him to feel better.

She went to his house every single day. At first, he got upset, and didn’t want to talk with her. Every time they met, he was very quiet in his silence.

 Slowly he started to realize, that this is his new life, and he needs to get used to it.

In the same time maya was very funny,and he understood that she is not like the girls from Mexico city. “she is different” he thought to himself.

“maybe i can give this place a chance”.

13
The poor girl and the rich boy by mali - Illustrated by rotem - Ourboox.com

next chapter:

As the time passed, dean started to like this village. Maya showed him her secret spot where nobody can find them.

 They talked for hours they didn’t even notice that it was started to get dark outside.

Slowly they became very close and even really good friends.

Inside their hearts, they felt something…

15
The poor girl and the rich boy by mali - Illustrated by rotem - Ourboox.com

Next chapter

two years later with good friendship, secrets, and laughs. Maya and dean became 16.

 There was a big party in the village, that planned many months before.

 Dean and maya went together.

maya’s mom help her to sew the most beautiful dress. When dean saw her, he told her that she looks fantastic. she said:” thank you but look at you!!! so handsome”. He blushed and maya started to laugh, and then they laughed together…

 

17

 

 

 

 

19

the end:

 Maya told dean, that his tie looks like a big mess. she helped him and he looked at her and smiled…

“so” Maya said:”What about your home Mexico city”? Dean answered:”this is my home now”…

 

 

 

 

20
The poor girl and the rich boy by mali - Illustrated by rotem - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content