The Secret Garden

by Reem Mahmoud

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Secret Garden

  • Joined Jun 2018
  • Published Books 1

Reem Farid

2

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪the secret garden clipart‬‏

3

Mary Lennox was a small girl. She lived in India. After the death of her parents she moved to England to live with her uncle Mr. Craven.

Mary Lennox                                    ×ª×•×¦××ª תמונה עבור ‪the secret garden Mary Lennox clipart‬‏

4

Her uncle was a hunchback and unkind. He didnt want to meet her.As well, she was also  unkind to others.

She didnt like the life there, and she was sad all the time because she was lonely.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪the secret garden Mary Lennox is sad clipart‬‏

5

One day, Mary got out of the house with her servant Martha. She walked into the gardens around the house.Mary loved the gardens, so she went there everyday.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪mary in the secret garden clipart‬‏

6

She met the gardener Ben Weatherstaff and Dickon ( Martha`s brother), and they became friends.

Oneday she saw the robin( bird) in a tree behind the wall. she liked it.Mary wanted to go to the secret garden, but she couldn`t because there was no door.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪mary in the secret garden clipart‬‏ ×ª×•×¦××ª תמונה עבור ‪the secret garden Ben Weatherstaff clipart‬‏

7

The secret garden was for her uncle`s wife. After her death in the garden, uncle Craven was very sad ,so he closed the door and threw the key. Then nobody could get there.

 Mary saw the robin in the garden and listened to it`s songs. They became friends.

Oneday she saw the door of the secret garden, but there was no key. After some days the robin showed her the key and she entered the garden.

8

One night she heard someone`s crying. She followed the voice and she found a boy sitting on a wheel chair.He was her cousin Colin.But no one told her about him. He was sad and sick.He thought he would be a hunchback like his father and he would die soon .Also he didnt go out of his room or meet anyone.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪the secret garden colin clipart‬‏

 

 

9

Day after day they became friends. Mary helped him to get better. He got well and could walk.

Mary told him about the secret garden .She took him there  everyday.He was very happy with Mary and Colin.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪the secret garden colin clipart‬‏

10

Every day the three children( Mary, Dickon and Colin) went to the secret garden.

Mary and Dickon worked hard and took care of the trees and flowers.

Spring came and the garden became fantastic after it was dead.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪the secret garden clipart‬‏

11

Finally, Colin could walk and even run. He waited to his father to come home to make a surprise for him.

Mr. Craven was very happy when he saw his son.

He was very thankful for Mary and Dickon, because they hepled him get well.

They all lived happily forever.

12

Thanks For Reading

 

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪the secret garden colin clipart‬‏

13
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content