The Three Little Pigs by Maha Abo Shareb - Illustrated by Maha Abo Shareb - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Three Little Pigs

by

Artwork: Maha Abo Shareb

  • Joined Dec 2020
  • Published Books 1

Once upon a time there was and old pig with three little pigs, and one day she said to them: “My children, it is time for you to go out in the world and seek your fortunes”.
So, bidding their mother good-bye, the three little pigs set out to earn their living.

 

The Three Little Pigs 1

2

The first little pig, whose name was Whitey, met a man with a bundle of straw and said to him: “Please, mister, will you give me that straw to build a house with?”
The man gave Whitey the straw, and he built himself a house with it.

 

The Three Little Pigs 2

3

Presently a wolf came along and knocked at the door of Whitey’s house.
“Little pig, little pig,” he said. “Let me come in.”
But of course Whitey didn’t want the wolf to come in, so he said:
“No, no, by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin!”
This made the wolf angry, and he said:
Then I’ll puff and I’ll huff, and I’ll blow your house in”.
So he puffed and he huffed and he blew the house in. And he carried poor little Whitey away to his home in the forest.

The Three Little Pigs 3

4

The second little pig, whose name was Blackey, met a man carrying some wood, and he said to him: “Please, mister, will you give me that wood to build a house with?”
The man gave Blackey the wood and he built himself a house with it.
But along came the wolf and knocked at the door of Blackey’s house.
“Little pig, little pig,” he said. “Let me come in.”
“No, no,” replied Blackey in great fright. “Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin!”
“Then I’ll puff and I’ll huff and I’ll blow your house in.”
So the wolf puffed and he huffed and at last he blew the house in. And away he went with Blackey to his home in the forest.

 

The Three Little Pigs 4

5

Dear pupils,

Listen to the song about the three little pigs 🙂

 

 

 

 

Enjoy 

 

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content