The ugly duckling

by haifa

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The ugly duckling

by

  • Joined Mar 2016
  • Published Books 2

Name:Ewan
Mentor Call:Nedaa ghanayem
School name:alquds
Subject: English

Story name:the ugly ducklingنتيجة بحث الصور عن شعار مدرسه القدس الابتدائيه

2

Title: The ugly ducklingنتيجة بحث الصور عن قصه البطه القبيحه

 

3

Author: uncle Moon

 

4

characters: mother duck, old duck, ugly duckling, the ducklings, other ducks, frogs, chicken, the cock, wild ducks and geese, hunting dog, old woman, cat, hen, long nicked white birds, farmer, farmer’s children, farmer’s wife.

 

5

time:summer, winter.

 

6

place:near the edge of a pond, barn-yard.

 

7

what was the story about:

beginning: it was about how the mother duck didn’t give up on the egg that didn’t hatch and kept watching it and even after it hatched it took it like one of its ducklings.

middle: it was about the ugly duckling journey and how everyone was scared of it so they caused it to go away from the pond searching for a place to be alone because no body likes it.

ending: it talks about how about the ugly duckling grew to be a beautiful swan and how all other swans started to love it.

10 words i learned: geese, swan, pond , wrapped, delight, mighty, full-fledged, puzzled, frightened, cottage.

 

8

how did the story made me feel: first of the story i was very sad because the duckling was hated by everyone, but in the end i was very happy because it become very beautiful swan and every swan started to love it.

9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content