the worst job interview in the world by asher weinstock - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

the worst job interview in the world

  • Joined Jun 2016
  • Published Books 2

 

this a short storry about a very bad job interview i had.

 

2
the worst job interview in the world by asher weinstock - Ourboox.com

i was on my way to a job interview at a big firm for an opening position as a pmo (project manager operations).

4

i got into my car an hour an a half before the interview just so i wouldnt be late.

while i was driving, the car in front of me suddenly hit the brakes, at the last minute just before i crashed into him i hit the brakes wich made me spill the whole cup of coffe i had in my hand all over my shirt!

5

finally i arrived to the interview just on time but with coffe all over my shirt.

waiting outside the office anxiously to be called in to start my interview.

6
the worst job interview in the world by asher weinstock - Ourboox.com

finally i hear my name, “asher you can go in”.

i walked into the office and what i see is more shocking then me being hired.

the person who is interviewing me is my ex-girlfriend who i broke up from six months ago after a three year relationship.

8

At that point i allready knew i wasnt going to get the job, and all that happend for the next half an hour was getting screamed at for what a shitty boyfriend i have been and how i will never find i girl as good as her!

9
the end!

the end…!

11
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content