Top CBSE Schools in Noida Extension
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Top CBSE Schools in Noida Extension

by

Artwork: Bloom international School

  • Joined Dec 2022
  • Published Books 1

Bloom International School, one of the top CBSE schools in Noida Extension, is run by Bloom Education Society, which is charismatic and visionary Chairman Sh. Yashbir Singh. It is considered one of the top schools in Greater Noida West which follows the CBSE curriculum.

Apart from achieving academic excellence, the primary goal of schools run by Bloom Education Society has always been to provide a comprehensive and meaningful education. This school has been consistently rated among the top 5 schools in Noida Extension.

 

Bloom Education Society has established new dimension in the area of Education by establishing a chain of Schools such as Bloom Public School since 1997, Bloom Public Senior Secondary School Ghaziabad since 2001, Bloom Public School Tigri Gate since 2008.

 

Schools in Noida Extension | Bloom International School

If you are searching for schools in the Noida extension then Bloom International School is the best one because it is spread across an area of around 2.5 acres and is a fully air-conditioned senior secondary school. BIS is affiliated with CBSE New Delhi till the Senior Secondary level with all three streams in Senior Secondary Classes.
Adding International Dimensions to the way of imparting education, Bloom Education Society added another feather to its cap by opening Bloom International School in Greater Noida West (Formerly Noida Extension) in the year 2015 that’s the reason Bloom International School has been rated among the top 10 schools in Greater Noida West.

 

Schools in Noida Extension with Fee Structure

If are you searching for schools in Noida extension with fee structure, then Bloom International School is the affordable school in Noida extension. Here we provide the details for the fee structure so that anyone can check the fees criteria and fee payment schedule.

 

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content