tornado (roy and idan) by natural disasters - Illustrated by Roy and Idan - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

tornado (roy and idan)

by

Artwork: Roy and Idan

  • Joined Nov 2017
  • Published Books 33

Tornado

The tornado is the name of storms swirling around themselves with terrible force.

Most of them occur in America, but they can form anywhere on Earth.

While hurricanes are strong storms formed over the sea, the tornado is formed over land.

This happens when large clumps of clouds meet.

The clouds begin to spin, and slowly they connect and create a huge pipe that keeps spinning.

Because of the tremendous speed of the winds a kind of vacuum was created in the center of the pipe, and everything in its path was sucked in.Houses that the air can not escape simply explode.The tornado causes tremendous damage when it hits the ground and its thunderous voice can be heard far away.The most violent tornadoes occur in the center of the United States.Many houses in the area have special cellars, which serve as shelter during storm times.

2
tornado (roy and idan) by natural disasters - Illustrated by Roy and Idan - Ourboox.com

4
tornado (roy and idan) by natural disasters - Illustrated by Roy and Idan - Ourboox.com

last week i and my friend went to the forest to do picnic.

we take phones, a lot of food, bbq and we were so happy.

we drived at his car to the forest.

when we got all the people ran away and we don’t knew why they ran away.

We went into the forest and saw a tornado starting to grow.

we were so scared and we ran away very fast.

The lightnings began and the tornado became big.

The tornado destroyed a lot of trees and the lightnings hit our car.

We ran to our house and told our friends and family what had happened.

 

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content