tornado(Gal Arie) by natural disasters - Illustrated by Gal Arie - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

tornado(Gal Arie)

by

Artwork: Gal Arie

  • Joined Nov 2017
  • Published Books 33

What is a tornado?

A tornado is a storm, a local destructive storm. The storm is characterized by a narrow funnel that descends from the depths of a storm to the ground. A tornado is different from other stormy storms, because the source of the storm is in the cloud itself, not in the air currents.

The tornado is common in North America due to the geographical conditions that exist there.

2

http://www.newinterestingfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/tornado-facts.jpg

3

How a tornado was created?

The manner of creating the storm is not clearly known. There are several hypotheses that unify them is a sharp encounter between the layers of air currents moving at different speeds or in opposite directions. The encounter between the winds creates whirlpools that turn into a system of long narrow horizontal tubes of air that revolve around themselves. Due to the rotation speed of these pipes, a low-pressure cavity is formed at the center of the pipe. The rapid spinning of the pipes along with its low pressure internal part is a relatively stable unit that can exist even without the conditions that created it. A downward breeze moves the subsystem toward the ground. At this point, a bump emerges from the bottom of the cloud (usually at the edges) toward the ground. A tornado is created when the subsystem is sufficiently stable and the wind is able to make the pipe reach the ground.

Tornado-like funnels can form from hot air rising up. This phenomenon is called “wandering” or “shaking”, and there is disagreement over whether this spirit should be included as a tornado.

4

5

Summary:

A tornado is a great storm, which looks like a vortex.
The tornado is a very destructive storm, which can destroy everything that stands in the way.
The storm is characterized by a narrow funnel that descends from the depths of a storm to the ground.
A tornado is different from other stormy storms, because the source of the storm is in the cloud itself, not in the air currents coming from the earth.
The funnel of storms of its kind does not have to be visible. What is seen is the remains of the storm cloud in which the tornado was created, as well as dust and various objects that the tornado sweeps. Tornado is a spectacular phenomenon that attracts spectators, both for research purposes and for hobby or attraction.
Usually the tornado will rotate clockwise in the northern part of the earth, but quite a few storms will rotate against the clock.

The tornado is very destructive (depending on the intensity of the storm), both because of the force of the wind and because of the intense force produced in the center of the vortex, which attracts objects that come in its path and throws them in all directions. Sometimes the central tornado is accompanied by small revolutions that revolve around it. The impact of the storm is not uniform, and next to the house that was completely destroyed, one can find another remnant that remains intact, because sometimes the funnel “skips” a small area.

6

Blog:

Hello Rina.

Do you remember the tornado that was two months ago?
In the city of Armand, China.
I was in this tornado, this tornado was huge … about 100 meters away.
This tornado destroyed our school, and other schools.
The tornado destroyed most of the buildings in the city.
Tornado killed 50 people and another 100 people who were in moderate condition.
The tornado did not last long, but lasted only five minutes. But this short time caused serious damage.
When the storm ended, it took a long time to renovate the city.
I hope everything is fine in Israel
And there is no tornado like China.

(The story is not real).

7
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content