Trip-To-The-East

by Raz Ronen

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Trip-To-The-East

  • Joined Mar 2023
  • Published Books 8

I embarked on a journey to Southeast Asia, starting in Thailand and making my way through Cambodia, Vietnam, and finally ending in India after five months of travel.

In Thailand, I was enamored by the bustling streets of Bangkok and the tranquil beaches of Phuket. I took a Thai cooking class and learned how to make some of my favorite dishes, like Pad Thai and Tom Yum soup.

As I crossed into Cambodia, I was struck by the ancient temples of Angkor Wat, which left me in awe of the country’s rich history and cultural heritage. I also visited the Killing Fields and the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, which were somber reminders of the country’s turbulent past.

Vietnam was a sensory overload with its vibrant cities, colorful markets, and delicious street food. I took a cruise through Halong Bay, marveled at the intricate architecture of the Imperial City in Hue, and explored the Mekong Delta by boat.

Finally, I arrived in India, where I was greeted by the vibrant chaos of New Delhi. I visited the Taj Mahal in Agra, rode camels in the desert of Rajasthan, and explored the backwaters of Kerala. I was blown away by the country’s diversity and the warmth of its people.

As I reflect on my journey, I realize how much I’ve grown and learned about myself and the world around me. The sights, sounds, and flavors of Southeast Asia will forever hold a special place in my heart, and I can’t wait to plan my next adventure.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content