Tsunami- Avia Oscar , Michal Pinkovich , Amit Bitton by natural disasters - Illustrated by Michal Pinkovich , Avia Oscar , Amit Bitton .  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Tsunami- Avia Oscar , Michal Pinkovich , Amit Bitton

by

Artwork: Michal Pinkovich , Avia Oscar , Amit Bitton .

  • Joined Nov 2017
  • Published Books 33

What ia a tsunami ?

A tsunami is a phenomenon of huge waves of sea that burst into the sea .

Causes of tsunamis :

This phenomenon occurs mainly following an earthquake in the heart of the ocean . Another less common factor that can cause a tsunami is sub-marine collapse. In this case, an underwater mountain or ridge subsides deep in the ocean, causing the water to be pushed down with great force . The simulated waves are very strong and they move at a speed of between 400-1000 kWh.

History of tsunamis :

According to one theory, around 1450 BC following the eruption of Santorini Island in the Aegean Sea, a huge tsunamis erupted, flooding and destroying the entire Minoan civilization on the island of Crete, 110 km south of Santorini

Signs of the possibility of rapprochement Tsunami wave:
* Strong earthquake
* A sudden and powerful depression
* Strong noise coming from the sea
* Warning transmitted by the emergency forces.

2

Related image

Image result for ‫צונאמי‬‎

Related image

3

our blog :

The gig wave :

It was on August 21, 2011. My family and I flew to Thailand during the summer holidays, we got up early in the morning and picked up the equipment and boarded the yacht with the guide. We sailed for about half an hour until the island disappeared over the horizon. We tipped the diving equipment and jumped into the water. We settled for about ten meters, and followed the guide, who pointed to the coral and the fish. She directed us through two narrow walls. Suddenly I just flew back. It’s hard to describe the feeling underwater – imagine that you are running full-tilt against the wind and yet pushed back against an enormous invisible force that simply can not be overcome. As I drifted backward and up to the surface, I tried to find Nitzan. It turned out that she did not have time to cross the coral walls, but was caught in a cable attached to the buoy because she knew she had to avoid too fast a rise, which could cause decompression. Somehow I managed to reach her, and I joined the rope. We tried to fight the current, but the water continued to push us up, while they pulled off the mask and the bud’s diving regulator. Despite the struggle, within a few seconds the mighty wave brought us up to sea.

4
5
6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content