TupiTea Reviews – Does It Work? Critical Customer Alert!

by thomascarpenter

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

TupiTea Reviews – Does It Work? Critical Customer Alert!

  • Joined Sep 2022
  • Published Books 1

TupiTea is a nutritional supplement powder marketed to men with erectile dysfunction.

By taking one scoop of TupiTea daily, you can purportedly activate an “invisible sex organ” within the male body, boosting your sex life, supercharging your erections, and skyrocketing your libido, among other benefits.

Keep reading to discover everything you need to know about TupiTea and how it works.

 

What is TupiTea?

TupiTea is a sexual health supplement that gives you better, harder erections.

The formula claims to target the root cause of sexual performance issues within the male body. By taking the powder daily, you can activate an invisible sex organ within the male body. That sex organ was little-known until recently when Harvard researchers discovered the organ and connected it to powerful sexual benefits.

Today, anyone can take TupiTea to raise libido, improve sexual function, and get harder erections, among other benefits.

Mix one scoop of TupiTea with hot water, then drink it daily as tea. Some men drink it every day, while others take TupiTea before sex.

TupiTea Features & Benefits

According to TupiTea, the powdered formula can provide the following benefits:

  • Get harder, better-quality erections
  • Increase libido and sex drive
  • Increase the maximum size potential of your penis
  • Improve sexual function and support overall sexual health
  • Support prostate health, physical and cognitive energy, mood, hormone production, and more
  • Natural ingredients with zero side effects

TupiTea also claims to support other benefits, like raising testosterone and reducing prostate size. As men get older, their testosterone levels naturally drop, and their prostate size increases. TupiTea claims to help with both these issues.

Overall, TupiTea aims to solve many of the sexual health problems faced by men of all ages. By taking one scoop of powder daily, you can support significant sexual health benefits without the side effects of prescription medication or other invasive solutions.

How Does TupiTea Work?

According to TupiTea, it works by targeting an invisible sexual organ within the body. Taking the TupiTea powder daily can activate this organ and enjoy significant sexual health benefits.

According to the makers of TupiTea, your sexual performance is not linked to your brain, prostate, or penis as previously thought; instead, male sexual health is linked to a previously undiscovered organ lying deep within the male body.

That organ, according to the makers of TupiTea, could wrap around the Earth 2.5 times. It acts “like an invisible puppeteer,” controlling sexual function in various ways.

TupiTea also targets endothelial function, hormones and enzymes, and other aspects of sexual function. By targeting sexual function in various ways, TupiTea can supercharge performance in the bedroom – all without the side effects of Viagra and other prescription medication.

TupiTea Reduces the Activity of “Vampire Enzymes”

Some of the ingredients in TupiTea reduce the activity of “vampire enzymes.”

These vampire enzymes “suck blood out of your dick,” according to the makers of TupiTea. The main vampire enzyme is called PDE5.

Your body produces more and more PDE5 as you get older, which is why ED becomes more common with age.

Traditional ED medication works by blocking PDE5. That sounds good. Unfortunately, blocking this vampire enzyme doesn’t cure ED immediately; instead, it simply delays symptoms while making them worse.

Blocking PDE5 allows a secondary chemical called cGMP to kick into action. The makers of TupiTea describe cGMP as the “brother” of PDE5. It works in a similar way, causing your penis to shrivel up and worsening your sexual function.

In fact, the makers of TupiTea describe PDE5 as Dracula and cGMP as Van Helsing: they’re the vampire and the vampire hunter; they’re both battling over your dick, making it hard to maintain an erection and perform in bed.

TupiTea aims to work by targeting the root cause of PDE5 and cGMP issues, helping you boost libido, improve sexual function, and enjoy better overall sex life.

TupiTea Targets Endothelial Function

TupiTea, like many other ED supplements sold online today, targets endothelium dysfunction. This dysfunction lies at the root of many ED issues.

If you have endothelium dysfunction, then it’s hard for blood to pump throughout your body. Small damage may have built up along your cardiovascular system over the years.

Dr. Shub developed TupiTea with the goal of using natural ingredients to improve endothelial function, helping men reverse the effects of erectile dysfunction and improve blood flow.

Who Made TupiTea?

TupiTea was made by a real medical doctor named Dr. Leonel Shub. After spending years treating thousands of patients with a range of health conditions, Dr. Shub entered the medical research field.

Dr. Shub was motivated to develop TupiTea after dealing with his own sexual dysfunction problems. Sex with his wife has become less and less frequent. Dr. Shub’s wife was spending more time with her younger, more attractive boss.

To make a long story short, Dr. Shub nearly burnt his house – and his family – down while researching cures for erectile dysfunction.

Eventually, using his years of medical expertise, medical training, medical certification, and medical schooling, Dr. Shub developed the TupiTea formula to help men enjoy sexual health benefits without the side effects of traditional ED medication.

TupiTea is Based on a Traditional Recipe from the Tupi Tribe

The name “TupiTea” comes from the original inventors of the formula: the Tupi tribe. According to Dr. Shub and the TupiTea team, the Tupi tribe was legendary for their male sexual health.

In fact, the Tupi tribe remains alive and well today because of their legendary sexual health.

The Tupi elders used to “energize their genitalia before mating,” according to Dr. Shub’s research, allowing 80-year-old men to satisfy multiple younger women. They called this genital enlargement method “breath of scorching fire.”

Dr. Shub tested the genitalia enlargement method on his own, trying to see if it worked. Using tools in his garage, Dr. Shub tried physically manipulating his penis using the traditional techniques, but it didn’t work.

Then, Dr. Shub tested the traditional Tubi diet. The Tubi were cannibals and raw meat eaters. They consumed raw animal and human meat. Dr. Shub claims he didn’t actually eat raw human meat, but he ate raw animal meat to improve his sexual health. However, the Tubi diet didn’t work.

Frustrated with the Tubi tribe and their lackluster sexual health secrets, Dr. Shub burned all his books about the Tubi tribe. Then, he went to sleep. Dr. Shub was irresponsible with the fire, and he almost burned down his house.

When Dr. Shub checked the fire the next day, all of the books had been destroyed except for a few pages of one herbal tome. He decided to make one final ED fighting recipe based on this unburnt tome – and it worked.

TupiTea Uses Exotic Amazonian Herbs & Plants to Improve Sexual Function

To make a long story short, TupiTea uses a blend of natural plants, herbs, and other ingredients from the Amazon. The Tubi tribe and others have used these natural ingredients to supercharge sexual function for centuries.

The formula contains ingredients in other male sexual health supplements – like Tribulus Terrestris. It also contains lesser-known ingredients, like “Tuba Ty” or “thunder bed,” as the Tubi refer to it.

Other active ingredients in TupiTea include “miranta’ and “Turnera diffusa.”

Some of the ingredients in TupiTea target the hidden sex organ in your body that pumps out cGMP. Other ingredients target blood flow, endothelial function, or libido. Some specifically block PDE5 and cGMP, while others work in mysterious ways to enhance sexual function.

To test the ingredients, Dr. Shub ordered them online from exotic parts of the world. Then, he boiled some water and added the mysterious herbs.

After testing different blends, formulas, and ingredients, Dr. Shub eventually perfected the formula, experienced significant sexual health benefits, and rekindled his sex life with his wife.

Dr. Shub drank the special tea minutes before his wife came home from a work trip, and he “felt a tidal wave of desire” wash over him. He suddenly felt like “a dangerous animal,” and he felt a “buzzing” sensation in his penis. He claims he had the best sex of his entire marriage

 that night and has continued to have a good sex life thanks to the ingredients in TupiTea.

Dr. Shub claims he had the “on-demand erections of a 20-year-old” after taking TupiTea, and his penis seemed larger. He believes TupiTea enhanced endothelium function, widening his blood vessels to enlarge the size of his penis.

TupiTea Ingredients

TupiTea contains a blend of ingredients sourced from the Tupi tribe. The maker of TupiTea, Dr. Shub, used his medical expertise and Tupi tribe research experience to formulate the right ingredients at the right dosages.

Each 4g scoop of TupiTea contains the following ingredients:

Horny Goat Weed: Also known as barrenwort, epimedium, and yin yang huo, horny goat weed is found in many male sexual health supplements. The name of the ingredient comes from its purported effects: it’s been used for centuries for male sexual health functions, which is why it’s become known as horny goat weed.

Muira Puama Powder: Also known as marapuama or potency wood, Muira puama powder is derived from a bush native to the Amazon. The Amazonian peoples used the wood and root of the bush to make medicine – particularly for sexual disorders. Like horny goat weed, “potency wood” got its name from its purported sexual health benefits. Today, many sexual health supplements sold online contain significant doses of Muira puama powder for its sexual health benefits.

Tribulus Terrestris Extract: One of the world’s best-known natural male testosterone boosters, Tribulus Terrestris is a small, leafy plant native to the Mediterranean. Many people take Tribulus Terrestris daily for sexual health, testosterone, and overall sexual function.

Damiana: Damiana is a wild shrub native to Mexico, Central America, and the West Indies. Traditionally, indigenous people used the leaf and stem of the shrub to make medicine. Some even used damiana for hallucinogenic effects. Today, damiana has no hallucinogenic effects when used in supplement form, but it is known for its aphrodisiac effects. It’s also known as Turnera diffusa.

Ginkgo Biloba Powder: Ginkgo biloba powder has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries for its effects on physical and cognitive energy. Although best-known for its nootropic properties, some studies connect ginkgo biloba powder to sexual health benefits.

Oat Straw Powder: Oat straw powder is prized among herbalists for its effects on inflammation, brain function, and mood. Also known as Avena sativa, oat straw powder can help athletic and sexual performance.

Vitamin E: One of nature’s best-known antioxidants, vitamin E is linked to healthy inflammation and overall physical and cognitive energy.

Niacin: Niacin is a B vitamin used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps support your nervous and digestive systems while keeping your skin healthy. Niacin, or vitamin B3, could support blood flow to help sexual function.

Overall, TupiTea contains a blend of ingredients sourced from South America and around the world to support sexual function in various ways.

Scientific Evidence for TupiTea

TupiTea has not completed clinical trials to verify it works as advertised, nor has Dr. Leonel Shub published his research in a peer-reviewed journal. Despite making one of the biggest sexual health breakthroughs of all time, Dr. Shub has performed little formal research on the formula.

However, Dr. Shub claims to be a legitimate medical doctor (MD) with experience treating patients with all types of conditions. He worked as an ER doctor for years. He used his medical experience, training, and schooling to help formulate TupiTea. That gives TupiTea added medical legitimacy over competing sexual health supplements, as it means as least one doctor has endorsed and approved the use of TupiTea. We’ll review some of the scientific evidence supporting TupiTea below.

First, the Tupi people were genuine people indigenous to the Amazon rainforest and the Atlantic coastline of southeastern Brazil before colonization. Today, the descendants of the Tupi people continue to live all over Brazil. Their descendants include the Guarani people.

It’s also likely the Tupi were cannibals. Early European writers described the Tupi as engaging in cannibalistic practices after wars with competing tribes. The Tupi would eat their enemies because they believed it would absorb their enemies’ strength.

It’s also true the Tupi practiced polygamy. European explorers reported the Tupi people and other indigenous peoples of having multiple wives (this is officially known as polygyny, or one man having multiple wives).

There’s limited evidence the Tupi took natural sexual health tea. However, some people have developed supplements based on Tupi-Guarani traditions. Today, supplements like TupiTea and others claim to use natural ingredients sourced from the indigenous peoples of Brazil – including the Tupi and Guarani – to improve sexual health and function.

Horny goat weed is the largest ingredient in TupiTea. Many people take horny goat weed regularly for low libido and erectile dysfunction. A 2008 study found a compound in horny goat weed blocks an enzyme that restricts blood flow to the penis. Horny goat weed is also known as epimedium, and it’s rich in an active ingredient called icariin that appears linked to most of its sexual health benefits. Horny goat weed has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. However, there’s no evidence of its use among the Tupi or Guarani people of Brazil or other indigenous South American peoples.

TupiTea contains an equal dose of Muira puama powder, which is native to South America. Some small studies have shown Muira puama can increase sexual health and desire in men. In one study, for example, men improved sexual desire by 60% and erectile function by 50% after taking Muira puama. However, more studies are needed to verify these benefits.

Overall, TupiTea contains a blend of ingredients native to South America and has been used in various types of traditional medicine for centuries. It’s possible the Tupi people of Brazil used some of these ingredients as a natural sexual health tea. There’s some evidence that the ingredients can support libido, sexual function, and overall sexual health in various ways.

TupiTea Ingredients Label

The makers of TupiTea disclose the full list of ingredients, dosages, and concentrations upfront.

 

Here are all of the ingredients in each scoop (4g per scoop) and serving of TupiTea:

  • 15mg of vitamin E (100% DV)
  • 16mg of niacin (100% DV)
  • 400mg of horny goat weed extract
  • 400mg of Muira puama powder
  • 300mg of Tribulus terrestris extract
  • 200mg of damiana
  • 200mg of ginkgo biloba powder
  • 200mg of oat straw powder
  • Other (inactive) ingredients, including natural flavors, maltodextrin, and stevia

The formula has a cinnamon flavor, so some of the natural flavors may include cinnamon. You mix the TupiTea powder with water or the beverage of your choice, then drink it daily to improve sexual function. The manufacturer recommends mixing it with warm water to make a tea, but you can make TupiTea however you like.

TupiTea Pricing

TupiTea, only available on the official website, is priced at $79 to $49 per jar, depending on how many jars you order.

 

Here’s how pricing breaks down when ordered online today:

  • 1 Jar: $79 + $9.99 Shipping
  • 3 Jars: $177 + Free US Shipping ($59 per jar)
  • 6 Jars: $294 + Free US Shipping ($49 per jar)

Each bottle contains 30 servings (30 scoops) of TupiTea. You take one to two scoops daily to support sexual health and function.

You can subscribe to the TupiTea autoship program to receive a 10% discount and automatic refills.

TupiTea Refund Policy

All TupiTea purchases are backed by a 90-day money-back guarantee.

You are entitled to a complete refund on TupiTea within 90 days with no questions asked. If you did not experience the benefits of TupiTea, or if TupiTea did not significantly impact your sexual health or performance, then request a refund by contacting the manufacturer.

About TupiTea

TupiTea is a sexual health supplement made in the United States in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility. The supplement is made from ingredients sourced from all over the world.

TupiTea was formulated by a real medical doctor named Dr. Leonel Shub. Dr. Shub spent years treating patients as an ER doctor and emergency medicine specialist. Using his own experience with sexual dysfunction and his years of medical experience and schooling, Dr. Shub formulated the ultimate male sexual health supplement. Today, anyone can buy that supplement online in the form of TupiTea.

TupiTea is a subsidiary of Pristine Health Research, LLC. The company is based in Orlando, Florida.

You can contact the TupiTea team and Pristine Health Research via the following

 

Final Word

TupiTea is a sexual health supplement sold exclusively online through TupiTea.

Derived from a traditional Amazonian tribe called the Tupi, TupiTea uses natural herbs, plants, and vitamins to restore sexual function, increase penis size, and supercharge libido, among other benefits.

To learn more about TupiTea and how it works or to buy the supplement online today, visit the official website at TupiTea.

 

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content