TVshow SUPERNATURAL by kamillahehe - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

TVshow SUPERNATURAL

  • Joined Mar 2017
  • Published Books 1

    This is a story about two brother who are hunting monsters: devil himself, vampires, demons, ghosts, shapeshifters, zombies, angels. To help them find and kill the monsters, they need their family, friends and some friends from Heaven.

     There are 12 seasons in these series. The main actors are Jared Padalecki- Sam Winchester, Jensen Ackles- Dean Winchester, Misha Collins- Angel Kastiel, Mark Shepperd- demon Crowley and Mark Pellegrino- director and the devil. The creator of the series is Eric Kripke. In my opinion, actors and actresses were amazing, especially special effects that are blood, magic, tricks, how Darkness came to Earth and etc. However, actors did everything besides special effects like driving, fighting, jumping through high fences and even more! And now, twelve years from 2005 till now, these series are still going!

2

   In the very first season. Very first episode, there is a scene from 1983, when their mom died on the sealing in not accidental fire. The fire was made up by a demon called Azazel. And then everything starts. Sam’s and Dean’s dad becomes a hunter and tries to find clues about the demon Azazel. After 22 years, Sam and Dean are not kids anymore. Eventually, after a halloween party, Sam goes to sleep, but he hears someone from the first floor. This someone was his big brother Dean, “looking for beer”. He wasn’t looking for beer, actually. Their dad gone missing. But actually he ran, to keep his boys safe, and look for demon clues. Dean tries to convince him to go with him, but Sam doesn’t want to because he was angry on dad. But, eventually Sam went with Dean and they were looking for dad. In the very ending of the first season, they found dad or dad found them. Sadly, they gone in a car crash which was also made up by a demon. Although thebrothers didn’t die, but their dad died, by making a deal with Azazel, to heal Dean…

3

   The second season is showing more about “hunting”.

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content