Ultra-large Volume Wearable Injectors Market

by PranaliPawar

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ultra-large Volume Wearable Injectors Market

  • Joined Jun 2022
  • Published Books 10

Ultra-large Volume Wearable Injectors Market Outlook 2031

  • Theglobal ultra-large volume wearable injectors market was valued at US$ 2.8 Bn in 2021
  • The global market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1%from 2022 to 2031
  • Theglobal ultra-large volume wearable injectors market is anticipated to exceed US$ 6.6 Bn by the end of 2031

Analysts’ Viewpoint on Ultra-Large Volume Wearable Injectors Market Scenario

The global ultra-large volume wearable injectors market is growing at a rapid pace, as there are a large number of patients who depend on large-volume wearable injectors to receive continuous drug delivery into their body. The surge in the demand for more advanced treatment options for chronic diseases, such as diabetes, boosts the ultra-large volume wearable injectors market. Additionally, there has been an increase in focus by key players on the launch of new products in the market; for instance, West Pharmaceutical announced the new extensions of its SmartDose drug delivery platform, including several new wearable injectors that enable patients to inject 10 mL volume in easy-to-use, wearable formats.

Report Overview: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ultralarge-volume-wearable-injectors-market.html

Overview of Ultra-Large Volume Wearable Injectors Market

Ultra-large volume wearable injectors are wearable injector systems that are able to store large volumes of drugs and designed to deliver the drug subcutaneously over an extended period of time. These wearable drug delivery devices are majorly used in the treatment of chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and autoimmune disorders. Wearable injectors offer a solution to the challenge of delivering sub-cutaneous injections of increasing dosing volumes and viscosities in non-clinical settings. West Pharmaceutical Company’s SmartDose 10 On-Body Delivery System (OBDS) consists of a battery-powered, wearable on-body injector with a separate, pre-fillable, polymer-based cartridge that is filled with the drug product.

The ability of ultra-large volume wearable injectors to accommodate new formulations with higher volume and viscosity improves patient experience, and potentially increases adherence to therapies.

Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases to Drive Global Market

Chronic diseases, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, autoimmune disorders, and various types of cancer, are the leading causes of death and disability worldwide. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2019, nearly six in 10 individuals suffer from, at least, one chronic disease in the U.S.

Request A Sample: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=78474

Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are a significant cause of mortality, globally, owing to the hectic lifestyle. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), CVDs are the number one cause of death, globally, taking an estimated 17.9 million lives each year. According to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), around 537 million adults (aged 20 -79) are living with diabetes globally. Furthermore, it has been stated that the number of diabetic patients would increase to 643 million by 2030 and 783 million by the year 2045.

In diabetes patients, the exogenous insulin is usually administered through a subcutaneous route of administration for diabetes management. The wearable injector is an ideal drug delivery method for painless and accurate dosage of insulin.

Surge in Usage of Self Administration Devices to Boost Global Market

Self-administration devices are being increasingly used, as most of the people prefer treating themselves at the convenience of their home or own space. After the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, most of the people preferred home treatment, as they did not want to contract the infection. Therefore, COVID-19 prompted the use of self-administration devices among people who required continuous drug delivery or treatment. Therefore, the wearable injectors market is estimated to grow due to the dependency of individuals on self-administration devices.

Request Brochure: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78474

Rise in Number of Insulin-dependent Diabetic Patients Needing Wearable Injectors to Propel Market

The diabetes segment accounted for a dominant share of the global market in 2021. The segment is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2022 to 2031. The growth of the diabetes segment is due to a rise in the number of diabetic patients globally. Moreover, diabetic patients who are insulin dependent prefer wearing an injector on their body rather than using a syringe to inject themselves. Therefore, these factors are estimated to boost the ultra-large volume wearable injectors market.

For instance, as per the World Health Organization (WHO), around 422 million people have diabetes, worldwide; most of those people are living in low and middle income countries, and 1.5 million deaths are directly attributed to diabetes each year. Number of cases and the prevalence of diabetes have been rising at a steady pace for the past few decades.

Convenience of Purchase of Wearable Injectors from Retail Pharmacies and Drug Stores to Fuel Segment Growth

In terms of distribution channel, the global market has been divided into retail pharmacies & drug stores, e-commerce, and others. The high market share held by the retail pharmacies & drug stores segment is due to increased number of patients that are preferring ultra-large volume wearable injectors for various drug deliveries. Retail pharmacies and drug stores sell different wearable injectors and hence, this has become convenient for purchasing and usage.

Regional Outlook of Ultra-large Volume Wearable Injectors Market

North America dominated the global ultra large volume wearable injectors market. The growth of the market in the region can be attributed to an increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, oncology, cardiovascular diseases; development of new products, and presence of key market players in the region. Furthermore, technological advancements in the treatment of diseases are expected to be a key driver for the ultra-large volume wearable injectors market in the U.S. and Canada.

Request for covid19 Impact Analysis: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78474

Asia Pacific is the expected to be fastest growing market for ultra-large volume wearable injectors, owing to increase in geriatric population, rise in prevalence of chronic diseases, supportive government initiatives, and research in the field of wearable medical devices. Additionally, investments by international market players fuel the growth of the market.

Analysis of Key Players in Ultra-large Volume Wearable Injectors Market

Amgen, Inc., Medtronic, BD, Insulet Corporation, Gerresheimer AG (Sensile Medical), West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., Ypsomed AG, Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc., Cequr SA, Debiotech S.A, Elcam Medical, and VALERITAS, INC. are among the key companies operating in the ultra-large volume wearable injectors market. This report profiles key players in the global ultra-large volume wearable injectors market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments. The global ultra-large volume wearable injectors market is highly fragmented, with the presence of numerous global as well as regional players.

Key Developments in Ultra-large Volume Wearable Injectors Market

Leading players in the ultra-large volume wearable injectors market are engaged in regulatory approvals, launch of technologically advanced products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the global ultra-large volume wearable injectors market. Companies have increased their research and development activities for ultra-large volume wearable injectors.

More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:

 

Medical Imaging Equipment Services Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/medical-imaging-equipment-services-market.html

Ultra-large Volume Wearable Injectors Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ultralarge-volume-wearable-injectors-market.html

 

About Us

Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.

Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.

Contact Us

 

Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
Tel: +1-518-618-1030
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]

 

 

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content