wednesday show review by yareen nazeh massarwi - Illustrated by yareen massarwi - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

wednesday show review

by

Artwork: yareen massarwi

  • Joined Dec 2022
  • Published Books 2

               wednesday                     show review by yareen

 even tho im still watching it and didn’t finish it, i would like to write about it here I’m still in episode 6 or 7 i think but anyway let me give you the opening to this show.

it starts with a normal school but then a black dressed girl from top to bottom appears on screen that is our main character, wednesday she’s a goth girl.

 

now this is where wednesday starts she discovers that her brother, pugsley i think that’s how it’s spelled anyway was maked fun of by some dudes first he won’t tell her who did it but then wednesday gets one of her vesion’s and goes to get revenge but her revenge is dumping perana’s in the pool why the train it ended up according to wednesday killing 2 boy’s from that her parent’s are called on her, suprisingly she doesn’t go to jail or get grounded in fact her parent’s are proud of her.

 

this is where she goes to that school of freak’s thingy witch is in a whole other town now on the way there we see some dude getting dropped off in the wood’s i just wanted to add this little detail here where the old lady that drop’s him off gives him a scary stare yes anyway, he walk’s into the wood’s then he keep’s hearing a strange sound coming all way’s at first he tries to forget about it but then they sound closer and louder out of nowhere something jump’s on him ripping his body part’s.

 

the rest is just wednesday coming up with a plan on how to escape this jail called school, later on she discovers news about the monster and tries to solve it and find the monster but later on she discovers that the monster is a human so its a human that can transform into a monster.

 

i’m going to end it there so let’s quickly get to my favorite part of the series, my favorite part is when wednesday does that dance at the school party what’s funny and uniqe about it is that she googled goth kids dancing in club’s in the 80’s and she had 2 day’s to make a dance i don’t find it weird or as most people say, “cringe” i really find it cool and amazing.

 

i think my favorite character is thing that hand that wednesday’s dad send’s to check on wednesday while she’s away, what’s also cool is that wednesday’s parent’s went to the same school and even went to jail for “murdering” a guy there, if i ever changed my mind about my favorite character being thing i think i would choose wenesday to be my favorite i find her relatable and funny sometimes, please don’t call me a therapist becuase wednesday is my favorite character it’s currently thing right now see.

 

 

 

 

 

 

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content